****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

I've never seen a team have so much possession and do so little with it. Possession doesn't win you games. Creating chances, taking chances and defending properly does, and we didn't do any of those today, and haven't done all season.

Warburton isn't to blame for that result. People just looking to make him the scapegoat.

Strikers seriously lacked composure in front of goal again and baws need booted for it. Warburton can't be to blame if they can't put the ball in the net. If we had put our chances away the game could've been out of sight by half time.

To lose to a shower of shite like that today is laughable! 

We need a no nonsense manger, too many players doing nothing while this manager waxes lyrical about possession, also too many players just not good enough, powderpuff in attack and wanting to walk the ball into the net and the obligatory gifted goal. I can't find any evidence of hope in Warburton he needs to go now.

We have to drop McKay the wee man is rotten at this level, I hate slagging Rangers players and bringing them down but he needs out the side it might do him the world of good. im gutted today I honesty thought we were going to go on and win that game, we are hurting as a team right now we need a bit more out the players. 

No amount of moaning about the referee will change my mind. We deserved nothing from that.

Warburton MUST realise that he has to change the way we play. Leave Tav and Wallace at the back and coach them to fucking defend. Let the wide men do all the running, and have Tav come up only to hit free kicks.

2 minutes ago, andy500 said:

Was I watching the right game?

McCann, McLeish, Tanner and people in this thread don't think that we dominated that game?

We fucking bossed it. They stole a win and barely troubled outside two 3 minute spells.

We need to be better at winning games from these performances, but to say Aberdeen were better or even close to us is fucking mental.

McLeish is trying to be neutral and nice, even English panned the sheep for a none performance and the dominance of Rangers

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Cunts crying about the referee :lol: :power_of_anguish:

We have no right whatsoever to moan about refereeing decisions when we're utter pish,needing a decision from the officials to get you points is tarrier behavior.

We fucking smashed these cunts, we passed them off the park, they were shit today

The game is about scoring goals, we were shit at that today but we were miles better than them 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Not always happy with MW's decisions but I refuse to blame him today.

He can't legislate for the defence simply falling asleep to lose a goal or our centre forward missing an open goal from a few yards out. Yes our defence needs fixing but I would like to know exactly what happened when he wanted to sign Lescott as I believe someone above him fucked that deal over money.

Nor can he be blamed for a referee inexplicably penalising a perfectly good tackle that happened right next to him.

We were not brilliant by any means but we were nowhere near as bad as some have stated in the usual over-reactions

Disagree with that! Warburton knew over the summer our defence was pish and signed about 6 midfielders!! He also brought Niko on who adds nothing to our team due to his lack of mobility!

Just now, DESGER said:

Disagree with that! Warburton knew over the summer our defence was pish and signed about 6 midfielders!! He also brought Niko on who adds nothing to our team due to his lack of mobility!

I thought Niko did well coming on. Dominated play 

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I think the players we have signed are good players on their game but the consistency is lacking, Waghorn could not miss the other night scoring 3 beauties and a goodun chalked off, fast forward 5 days and it looks like he never played football before, and he is not alone among the players that never showed again today, how do you legislate for that?

Where was he playing last time - central, where was he today - right midfield/wing. Tells you everything about the manager.

4 minutes ago, andy500 said:

Was I watching the right game?

McCann, McLeish, Tanner and people in this thread don't think that we dominated that game?

We fucking bossed it. They stole a win and barely troubled outside two 3 minute spells.

We need to be better at winning games from these performances, but to say Aberdeen were better or even close to us is fucking mental.

That's the problem, we look as if we bossed the game.

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Aberdeen are Fucking shite as well, they didn't deserve to win but neither did we as we were equally shite but I can see why they haven't won fuck all since we've been away, surprised how bad they actually were

I take comfort yet again that it won't be long until we are pumping these cretins

Long season ahead

This, I don't see them winning all their games, they always lie down to Celtic as well so they will lose points. 

We were shit, we had an "ok" first half but yet again failed to put our chances away and again were punished in the second half because of it.  It's the same fucking repeat every week, there honestly was not that much in it between both of the teams and our goal was a penalty (WE CANT FUCKING FINISH!!!).  One spectacular free kick does not change the fact the game should have been over in the first half and it is our problem because it's not a one off.  I'm still not yet on the manager needs to go bandwagon but fuck I am slowly getting there.