****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

The sheep were awful today .Truly bad but we still never look composed enough to win .Teams get 2/3 chances against us and take them ..As with last week ,we create 7/8 maybe more and waste them all .

I'm rapidly going of Waghorn who fails to turn up in big games and instead of putting foot though the ball ,his composure seems to evaporate when the game is important 

Did their goallie make a save ? I could set up a team to play us

Sit back throw 6 forward safe in the knowledge we are so pedantic getting forward that they can all get back.    

Gone from only short corners to only long corners. 

Said we would only buy young players that would increase in value. Barton Hill Krancjar Senderos. 

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Everyone needs to take a deep breath. 

We were comfortably the better side and should have been in front at half time. We conceded a stupid fucking goal immediately after half time, then went back to being the better side. We deserved our equaliser, and missed a sitter. We ultimately lost because the ref fucked us and their boy hit a perfect free kick.

Warburton was probably too cautious to say it after last time, but that might have been our best league performance of the year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

I despair.

1 point out f 9 in Sept.  Not acceptable.

Are we in a good place as far as league performances are concerned?   No

Is the defence good enough?  No

Are we creating and taking enough goal scoring chances in league games?  No

Is what we are seeing this season a side which Warburton said would 'be more than competitive;?   No - very far from it.

Is what we are seeing this season a side which King said should be 'competitive'?  No - far from it.

Are we seeing the turnaround which needed to happen quickly after the OF game (Warburton's own assessment of what needed to happen)?   No.

Is Warburton the right manager to deliver 55 for Rangers?   I do not see anywhere near enough evidence of this.

Is Warburton capable of getting us to 2nd spot by the end of the season and / or a European place for next season?   I don't believe so on the basis of what we are seeing so far. 

Have we heard enough of the lame post march excuses, lessons to be learned, will prepare well for next game and so on?    IMO, yes.   Time for excuses is past.

Just now, Creampuff said:

We were comfortably the better side and should have been in front at half time. We conceded a stupid fucking goal immediately after half time, then went back to being the better side. We deserved our equaliser, and missed a sitter. We ultimately lost because the ref fucked us and their boy hit a perfect free kick.

Warburton was probably too cautious to say it after last time, but that might have been our best league performance of the year.

Sorry mate .We have been taking deep breaths weeks before the Cup final 

5 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

People watching that and saying MOH deserves to start need to have a word. The guy had half man hour to make an impact there and didn't touch the ball. 

Guilty. And you're right, he offered very little and not for the first time. Disappointed with Forrester's contribution too. Too many didn't step up today.

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I don't disagree with much of what you say, but for how long can we accept that? Good performances don't put points on the table. In the context of the league table it's irrelevant. 

Just now, Creampuff said:

Clint Hill had a good game. Wilson was a disaster.

Agree. 

I also agree with what you wrote in the "take a deep breath" post.

Everything seemed great first half, dominated it, definitely should've went in 1-0 up at half time. 

Tav caught sleeping immediately after the game restarts really threw us off I think, but we did come back into it. 

It's what makes it so soul destroying though, the fact we really were the better team, by quite a bit, and silly mistakes and a missed call by a ref really did fuck it all for us.

Just now, danger ranger said:

That's a matter of opinion, just about every game has the same pattern and we are going south by the week, he has to go because he is not a winner.

Another few years and we should reach the level we were at under McCoist.

People moaning at how shite we are need only look back 2 seasons to see real shite