Forrester

LegendofCoop

Asked by a Tim at my work if I thought it was a straight red. I said no, yellow was correct. Cue mass outrage. "Worst tackle ever" "shocked at you think it's a yellow....get your blue tinted specs off..." Blah blah blah. Told him to fuck off...seen much worse imo.

Sorry if this was talked about in the match thread, can't be atsed to trawl through 50 pages to find out :D 

So, yellow or red?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Asked by a Tim at my work if I thought it was a straight red. I said no, yellow was correct. Cue mass outrage. "Worst tackle ever" "shocked at you think it's a yellow....get your blue tinted specs off..." Blah blah blah.

Sorry if this was talked about in the match thread, can't be atsed to trawl through 50 pages to find out :D 

So, yellow or red?

Red all day long

He lost the ball and jumped in. I dont think he intentionally went for the guys kneecap - but thats what he hit and it looked a dull one. Because both players were on the ground and both were sliding in and committed, it looked a bit 50/50 -   which is why I think  he didn't get sent off - but he easily could have went and I would have had no complaints.

After seeing a few replays it did look red, but the ref only has one look and he called it as he saw it and gave a yellow. 

While it was embarrassing the way that stupid prick Sutton went in about it,  I think Harry needs to be careful or he will be sent off soon IMO. 

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not seen a replay yet, will need to see on before deciding.

17 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Haven't seen a replay of it. Initial thoughts were he was lucky to stay on the pitch though.

It looked wild to say the least.

Have a wee look - https://streamable.com/iyka

The difference between his tackle last night and tackles against us were he had every intention of getting the ball.

50% of the tackles against our club are just sheer malice.

I'm glad he gets in about it. We always greet that were too powderpuff and now we have a couple of forwards not shy of a tackle and we give him a bit of stick for it.