Forrester

LegendofCoop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching the game live, definite Yellow.  Replays, perhaps a red as there seemed to be a wee extra lunge.

Referee only had one look at it, unlike the pundits who have nurerous 'reviews'.  Sometimes you get his close calls, other times you dont.  

Once again being blown out of proportion by Mutton.

Red all day, studs in just below the knee/very top of the shin guard, not as bad as if the boy had been standing though, think the ref bottled it. But in hindsight there was a strong call for a red on one of the QOS players when two of them double teamed Harry so apples for apples. 

The referees are professional officials we are just meer fans. If he decides its only a yellow then i will have to trust his professional oppinion.

Refs in Scotland are notoriously shite though and Harry got away with it. It will wont even come close to the shite decisions that will go against us this season.

2 hours ago, BF2 said:

The tims got away with a clear red against Inverness on Sunday.

Just don't talk to taigs.  It'll make your day a whole lot more pleasant.

True, but sad fact of office life mate!

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Your Tim pal was right but why was he so intrigued by us against Queen of the South?

Will I fuck be watching them against Alloa the night.

Pal??? You don't know me that well mate! :lol:

I agree though, why they are so infatuated with watching us is hard to fathom. Only show in town? :D

2 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

I think it was a red but can he still get hauled up by the SFA disciplinary panel for a harsher ban ?

Ref saw it and took action, so I don't think so. Not sure if the video review panel can still review it if enough tims make a fuss.

4 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Asked by a Tim at my work if I thought it was a straight red. I said no, yellow was correct. Cue mass outrage. "Worst tackle ever" "shocked at you think it's a yellow....get your blue tinted specs off..." Blah blah blah. Told him to fuck off...seen much worse imo.

Sorry if this was talked about in the match thread, can't be atsed to trawl through 50 pages to find out :D 

So, yellow or red?

A fenian twamp would say that - the worst tackle ever was in 1988 simpson's tackle on Ian Durrant - never mind a red card, he should have been arrested, the cunt.

4 hours ago, gazza27 said:

It was a clear red,Sutton spewing about it was good though:D

Never knew Sutton was commentating until the tackle ,then he wouldn't feckin shut up about it, ref gave a yellow so it's dealt with end of, crawl back under your stone ya arsehole?

24 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

It was a bad challenge, but they happen all the time in football matches. It wasn't anything beyond that. I can understand why the ref gave a yellow.

An apology from Forrester would be fine - not even a yellow - kinda like paul scholes.