Andy Halliday in tunnel last night

wezgers

Have seen several mentions of AH shouting encouragement to the rest of the team when they were in the tunnel before they came out last night. Lots have said great to said its great to see such passion. I wholeheartedly agree, I think he could be a great shout for a future captain. Has anyone got any clips "youtube" etc, of it. I didn't get to watch last night as I was working.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt the captaincy inspired him where as I get the feeling its a bit much for Lee Wallace.. Wallace is a good ambassador for the club but not a strong enough leader or character to be captain imo.

MW won't change it though, so Wallace it is!

Great night for the bear, watched his post match and you could sense the pride he felt. Delighted for him. Would love to see him don the armband again but as RDB14 says Wallace will probably retain it. There was a glimpse of them in the tunnel on the Rangers Snapchat but couldn't really hear anything of Halliday. 

Never been Hallidays biggest fan, but to be fair, he stepped up to the mark last night and actually had quite a good game. Showed heart and passion ,which had been missing from his game of late. Don't get me wrong the armband should never get taken away from Wallace ,but he's just what a captain should be.

12 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I felt the captaincy inspired him where as I get the feeling its a bit much for Lee Wallace.. Wallace is a good ambassador for the club but not a strong enough leader or character to be captain imo.

MW won't change it though, so Wallace it is!

And rightly so, clubs never change captain mid season unless there's been some sort of serious incident, it's not a thing to just be passed around 

I've nothing against Halliday but most of us, myself included, didn't even want him in the team a couple of weeks ago now he's to be made captain? 

We need to keep a sense of perspective here it was part timers at Ibrox we beat - no offence meant to anyone but the internet is mental right now