The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

2 hours ago, AlBear. said:

I've never understood why anyone online looking for RFC news comes here before visiting the official club website.

It genuinely bamboozles me.

Its because the club website is shite and is not updated enough regarding important events or questions need answering. 

6 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Its because the club website is shite and is not updated enough regarding important events or questions need answering. 

The Rangers website has actually been making significant strides in the last 2 years. I wouldn't expect most on RM to notice though.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

It's 100% Hampden for our match, the Aberdeen vs Morton game will be played at a neutral venue other than Hampden. Last year Ross County pumped the scum at Hampden and Hivs beat St Johnstone at Tynecastle. Was only just over 22K at that semi last year, scum shouldn't get a full allocation, cunts.

Neutral venues for semis - just checked LC rules on SPFL site

43 minutes ago, AlBear. said:

I like to have sly digs at idiots, Rangers fans or not.

Tbh, I'd say Rangers fans are in a minority on here. IMO.

And what in your highly regarded opinion makes people idiots? The website is a generic template used by other SPL teams so would hardly call it a stride. Also you must not have spent much time yourself on it trying to update account or options because if you did you would realise that its buggy as fuck and does not tie in very well with whats on the systems at ibrox in regard to ticked boxes etc.  

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Phoned ibrox got a guy on the phone, told him my opinion on the allocations and how is it fair that guys signing up to CCCS now and not at the start of the season and going to 7.45 kick offs mid week have the same chance as people signing up now. After we have put our cards on the table from the renewal stage, i suggested that after they get an allocation amount he said it was likely to be 21k , take off hospitality, corporate etc, he said there will be a ballot. I asked him how does that work then for the guys who signed from the start, does the first 20k to sign up gaurentee a ticketm he said no. But they said it should be weighted in favour of the people who have been to the last 4 matches already. 

Told him next time hes asked about customer feedback to tell them the fans want the allocation system sorted so it is fair and in favour of bears who sign up the quickest at the start of the season. 

I'll be pissed aff if i dont get one!

He then picked up a piece of paper and wrote a note to himself "MONTY not to get a ticket because I have no clue what he was saying but may be an alcoholic"

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Phoned ibrox got a guy on the phone, told him my opinion on the allocations and how is it fair that guys signing up to CCCS now and not at the start of the season and going to 7.45 kick offs mid week have the same chance as people signing up now. After we have put our cards on the table from the renewal stage, i suggested that after they get an allocation amount he said it was likely to be 21k , take off hospitality, corporate etc, he said there will be a ballot. I asked him how does that work then for the guys who signed from the start, does the first 20k to sign up gaurentee a ticketm he said no. But they said it should be weighted in favour of the people who have been to the last 4 matches already. 

Told him next time hes asked about customer feedback to tell them the fans want the allocation system sorted so it is fair and in favour of bears who sign up the quickest at the start of the season. 

I'll be pissed aff if i dont get one!

Did you expect them to go "give me your name and i will make sure you get sorted out since you called really early" ? Why dont we all just wait and see who gets what then we can moan like fuck 

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I'm in line with this. It's the reality of the situation.

I expected Dembele and Sinclair to be our biggest threats before that game and my concerns were justified. Add Griffiths to that and it's even more challenging. 

On the other hand, being honest, a draw at home to Ross County and a second-half demolition of a part-time team on Tuesday don't reassure me.

Halliday and Holt, if fit, must start. That's essential.

Are QOTS not full time?

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Just out of curiosity why do you always feel the need to have sly digs at fellow Rangers fans on here?

Find it bizarre as well. He's never actually stepped foot in Ibrox but tries to get digs in at guys that go every second week :blink: he's a strange wee Englishman..

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Surely no.

I thought the same as you 

This is the email 

Hi Jintybear ,

There are around about 20,000 people signed up to the schemes .

Many Thanks,

Paula Adams | Supporter Services

T 0871 702 1972 | F 0141 580 8504
www.rangers.co.uk (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras)