The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

9 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

We've played the scum 48 times in the league cup, winning 24 times, drawing twice and losing 22. Scoring 67 and conceding 72.

Also

We've played 21 one neutral games in the league cup, winning 13 and losing 8, scoring 31 and conceding 33. (source: Rangers Twitter)

Overall, we've won the league cup 27 times where as Celtic have won it 15 times. The last time being 14-15 our last time winning it was 2011, we had also won it the previous year in 2010 and were runners up in 2009. 

Best I can do for ya mate. 

Brilliant thanks for that Brother.

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We have a terrible record against beggars in Semis and Finals .Of course that's not true but it's better than jinxing us 

It's just that I can seldom remember us losing at Hampden to any cunt. Especially in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Games lost that jump out were The sheep in 1989 and Dundee Hibs in 1994. We had an outstanding record there.

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It's just that I can seldom remember us losing at Hampden to any cunt. Especially in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Games lost that jump out were The sheep in 1989 and Dundee Hibs in 1994. We had an outstanding record there.

We have lost a fair few mate but thankfully including Hivs which is up there with the most sickening ...However our record is pretty good .

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We have lost a fair few mate but thankfully including Hivs which is up there with the most sickening ...However our record is pretty good .

The Dundee Hibs in 94 was a real sickener aswell, was for back to back trebles if I remember correctly 

8 hours ago, jintybear said:

I thought the same as you 

This is the email 

Hi Jintybear ,

There are around about 20,000 people signed up to the schemes .

Many Thanks,

Paula Adams | Supporter Services

T 0871 702 1972 | F 0141 580 8504
www.rangers.co.uk (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras)

Well if they allocate tickets to those signed up before the draw first then I should definitely get a ticket :)

ccs members that have been to the last 4 cup games get priority

Thank you for your email, yes members which have purchased the four previous matches will be given priority to those that have not.

Edward Wong | Ticket Centre Administrator
T 0371 702 1972 | F 0141 580 8504
www.rangers.co.uk