The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

10 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Off topic but the safest date to play the next league fixture would have been New Years Day at 12. People would be too hungover to attend or start trouble.

Think you're underestimating the drinking capability in Glasgow

1 hour ago, Mansion said:

Ive been to qots, peterheed and stranraer...thats when i got my ST. Cant see me getting one, gutted!

I went to Peterhead and Stranraer too.  Probably wont get a ticket either unless someone sells me one in the ticket section.  I was at Hampden the last time and it was fucking brilliant so wouldn't want to miss this one.

41 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I went to Peterhead and Stranraer too.  Probably wont get a ticket either unless someone sells me one in the ticket section.  I was at Hampden the last time and it was fucking brilliant so wouldn't want to miss this one.

If you're going to the likes of the shitty cup games such as Peterhead and Stranraer, you'd have been aswell ticking the box mate.

17 hours ago, nine4eight said:

ccs members that have been to the last 4 cup games get priority

Thank you for your email, yes members which have purchased the four previous matches will be given priority to those that have not.

Edward Wong | Ticket Centre Administrator
T 0371 702 1972 | F 0141 580 8504
www.rangers.co.uk

Is he right tho?

18 hours ago, nine4eight said:

ccs members that have been to the last 4 cup games get priority

Thank you for your email, yes members which have purchased the four previous matches will be given priority to those that have not.

Edward Wong | Ticket Centre Administrator
T 0371 702 1972 | F 0141 580 8504
www.rangers.co.uk

The only two games a haven't attended this season have been the 2 home cup games at the early group stages. A still paid for my ticket though will this count as me attending do you think?

Well we should at least get 20,000 tickets for the game and if prior to the draw there was about 20,000 people on CCCS then they should all get a ticket and FFS not everyone can get to away games or even tickets seeing as they're limited.  I've had tickets for every home game this season so I bloody well better get a ticket for the semi-final or I will be extremely pissed off.

20 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

The only two games a haven't attended this season have been the 2 home cup games at the early group stages. A still paid for my ticket though will this count as me attending do you think?

If purchased then will still be deemed as bums on seat anyway so you should be ok.

Rangers v Celtic
Hampden Park
Sunday 23 October – Kick Off 2.15pm

Tickets are priced as follows:
West Stand – £25 Adults / £10 Under 16s
North Stand – £25 Adults
South Lower – Adults £30
South Upper – Adults £30 / £35
Ambulant Disabled / Visually Impaired – Adults £20 / £15 under 16s £5
Wheelchair & PA – Adults £15 / £5 Under 16s

Please note a ballot will be required for those on Semi Final / Final Priority, the ballot will be based on attendance of previous rounds in the competition.

Payment will be taken from week commencing Monday 3 October.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Get paid next Friday, will I get another chance if payment fails?

Yeah. I've had a payment declined before because I had a new card. I'm sure I got an email through saying the payment was declined and I was able to sort it and still get the ticket.