The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

18 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Cheers. You seem to be on the button when it comes to tickets.

The TO just started stuttering when I asked. It's a simple question they've just made it completely unclear on the website and the woman in the TO claims they will check who paid and attended cause apparently they can do that...

So is it attedance first??

Think we should have a points system in place that includes all your non season ticket games. All this talk of how soebody 'deserves' tickets because they were at all the home games this season. Someone could have missed 2 home league cup ties due to being on holiday or whatever but has been to every other game home & away this season and would have a lesser priority in the ballot than someone who attended 4 league cup games at Ibrox but hasnt attended any other games. 

The points system works, dont know why we havent adopted it yet.

20 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Think we should have a points system in place that includes all your non season ticket games. All this talk of how soebody 'deserves' tickets because they were at all the home games this season. Someone could have missed 2 home league cup ties due to being on holiday or whatever but has been to every other game home & away this season and would have a lesser priority in the ballot than someone who attended 4 league cup games at Ibrox but hasnt attended any other games. 

The points system works, dont know why we havent adopted it yet.

Of course they deserve tickets if they've been to more home games than other fans FS! ?

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Of course they deserve tickets if they've been to more home games than other fans FS! ?

I think what he means is people could quite easily have missed the league cup games due to their early starts, people could have been on holiday, on the CCCS, paid for the ticket but not attended. Yet have attended every other single game this season. I don't think people who just attended more home games should be given priority over people like that.

Who knows how the TO is working it, I phoned yesterday and they don't even seem to know

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I think what he means is people could quite easily have missed the league cup games due to their early starts, people could have been on holiday, on the CCCS, paid for the ticket but not attended. Yet have attended every other single game this season. I don't think people who just attended more home games should be given priority over people like that.

Who knows how the TO is working it, I phoned yesterday and they don't even seem to know

If you've bought a ticket but not attended the club will still put you down as attending because you've paid for the ticket. It's the fairest way to do it. I ticked all the boxes when I got my season ticket so I've paid for 4 extra home league cup games. Therefore I deserve a semi final ticket before people who only PAID for 3,2 or 1 home games. ??

If you've bought a ticket but not attended the club will still put you down as attending because you've paid for the ticket. It's the fairest way to do it. I ticked all the boxes when I got my season ticket so I've paid for 4 extra home league cup games. Therefore I deserve a semi final ticket before people who only PAID for 3,2 or 1 home games. ??

I think that's what the above guy was saying...  and me.

I am also like you, although I missed one of said cup games because I was away and haven't missed a home or away game since. The way the TO have worded it however is unclear and creates confusion with people like me thinking that those who went to these 4 games would be higher priority than me because I was away on holiday. 

That's what I'm getting at. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think that's what the above guy was saying...  and me.

I am also like you, although I missed one of said cup games because I was away and haven't missed a home or away game since. The way the TO have worded it however is unclear and creates confusion with people like me thinking that those who went to these 4 games would be higher priority than me because I was away on holiday. 

That's what I'm getting at. 

The way I see it they'll be counting people who paid for a ticket. ??

Totally agree with the above sentiments, I actually missed the QoTS game because even though I had bought a ticket on CCCS I was too ill to go, if I'm penalised for that I will be extremely pissed off.

The way I see it they'll be counting people who paid for a ticket. ??

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

you're no really catching my point here are you? 

for an example, league cup used to have its final in March! Someone misses out on 2 home games in this competition at the start of the season! Then attends every other Rangers game that season up to the final in March! Then ends up on a lesser priority to someone who only attended league cup games that year but never went to an away game/Scottish cup tie! 

Where as if you have a points system in place those who follow every week are ensured to get their tickets! Which they would 'deserve'! 

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

I managed to get a Stone Roses ticket for Hampden next year.  If I get a ticket for this too I will get pished out of my skull tonight.

You need that as an excuse?  What if you don't?  Will you get pished because of the disappointment? :D

1 minute ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

You need that as an excuse?  What if you don't?  Will you get pished because of the disappointment? :D

Probably :lol: Still I'd rather be happy pished than depressed pished.