The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

12 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Shit, no I didn't get away either. Never get to away games!

Same boat, been to every game this season and didn't get one either even though signed up.  And there is a guy above who although paid, didn't go to the games and Rangers should know that via the Smart Card.  Fkin boiling !!!!!!!!  My first post too :005:

7 minutes ago, kdybear55 said:

Has anyone spoke to the TO since the ballot and find out how they actually done it?

I emailed them there to find out if i was successful and also about secondary ticketing.got told i wasnt successful so i asked if i was actually in ballot.got response but totally ignored question about ballot

5 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

I emailed them there to find out if i was successful and also about secondary ticketing.got told i wasnt successful so i asked if i was actually in ballot.got response but totally ignored question about ballot

I have asked the specific question - not expecting a reply.

Last two I've been right down on the floor, the one we won on pens I was in amongst the UB choking on pyro

I loved the atmosphere and bouncing but genuinely couldn't see the game, the Celtic players blocked my view of the penalties, was a nightmare. 

I thought it was Halliday that scored McKay's goal, about 10 of us started singing Andy Halliday then the announcer said McKay 

Hampden is brutal to watch the game. Amazing when the whole Rangers end is bouncing but

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Last two I've been right down on the floor, the one we won on pens I was in amongst the UB choking on pyro

I loved the atmosphere and bouncing but genuinely couldn't see the game, the Celtic players blocked my view of the penalties, was a nightmare. 

I thought it was Halliday that scored McKay's goal, about 10 of us started singing Andy Halliday then the announcer said McKay 

Hampden is brutal to watch the game. Amazing when the whole Rangers end is bouncing but

My view of Mckays strike I thought he curled it with the inside of his boot:lol:

His penalty I genuinely thought it was saved n sat down. 

Any view in there is brutal man

1 hour ago, kdybear55 said:

Has anyone spoke to the TO since the ballot and find out how they actually done it?

Thank you for your email.

The ballot was processed in the following manner:-

We only balloted season ticket holders who met both of the following criteria;

·         Enrolled in ‘Priority semi-finals & finals’

·         Supporter has all 4 league cup games paid for on their file;

o   Annan Athletic

o   Stranraer

o   Peterhead

o   Queen of the South.

To this end, 18,068 supporters (including yourself) had this requirement met, whereas the allocation of tickets only allowed for 16,451 tickets to be distributed to season ticket holders.

As demand outstripped supply, as per the terms of that continuous credit card scheme, we required to ballot the tickets & unfortunately you have not been successful in this ballot.

2 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

o   Annan Athletic

o   Stranraer

o   Peterhead

o   Queen of the South.

To this end, 18,068 supporters (including yourself) had this requirement met, whereas the allocation of tickets only allowed for 16,451 tickets to be distributed to season ticket holders.

As demand outstripped supply, as per the terms of that continuous credit card scheme, we required to ballot the tickets & unfortunately you have not been successful in this ballot.

Thanks mate! At least they've laid it out in black and white! I was just unlucky 

2 hours ago, kdybear55 said:

Thanks mate! At least they've laid it out in black and white! I was just unlucky 

Had a spat with them earlier on.  The website says it will be based on attendance, not what tickets were paid for, and I know there was some paid but didn't/couldn't make the game.  Truly thrown my teddy(bear) out the pram today ;)

Not that there is anything i can do except let them know what i think - all tickets sold is all they are arsed about.  

2 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

o   Annan Athletic

o   Stranraer

o   Peterhead

o   Queen of the South.

That was good they responded. But for the sake of 1500 everyone should've got one

9 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Please please please can we get this song going at the semis....

14720573_10154659416188556_8032123427945873290_n.jpg

Naw, we canny.

No because it's shite though.

It's worse than that....it's an embarrassing effort from all involved.

Burn it and kill it fire ffs