The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

We beat QOTs 5-0 though.

And we now have found our best centre half partnership  and Andy Halliday shouted come on Rangers in the tunnel before the game...

Usual stuff from a section of the fan base.

Was the same after we pumped Peterhead all the problems of the shite start to the Premiership was forgotten and we were world beaters!

Morton. Then anybody but them in the final. Don't know about anyone else but I never like to see the ta/gs reach any kind of cup final. I hope I live to see a time when the bastards go ten or fifteen years without ever reaching a final, let alone actually winning anything! 

17 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Morton. Then anybody but them in the final. Don't know about anyone else but I never like to see the ta/gs reach any kind of cup final. I hope I live to see a time when the bastards go ten or fifteen years without ever reaching a final, let alone actually winning anything! 

Incredibly it happened after the War until they beat us late 50s I think 

10 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I will miss this game as it's the day I come home from holiday. So selfishly, I want it to be Morton that I am missing. 

Which day you coming back mate? Assuming there'll be one on the Saturday and one on the Sunday as usual 

11 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I will miss this game as it's the day I come home from holiday. So selfishly, I want it to be Morton that I am missing. 

Stealth 'I'm away tae Orlando and you're no ya fuds' post.

:(:(

Just now, Ivybank said:

For away games it's 7500, not sure about semis and finals

I'm signed up for all cup games, semi finals and finals but I know last year everyone was wanting tickets for the game against them and I heard this year there was a lot more people signed up. Well we'll just wait and see! 

6 hours ago, GMac said:

Could be 86 all over again. League Cup win then the title. Always thought the League Cup gave us a boost when the final was in October November this year.

Last time the final was in november was advocaats first season. Beat st J in final and sealed treble! Same again please

Fuck it, if we get them we get them! Lessons will surely have been learnt from last time out! Let's not forget they have slipped up at Inverness & struggled to break down Alloa, even with how poor we've been on our day we can still beat them! Bring the fuckers on!