The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Fuck it, if we get them we get them! Lessons will surely have been learnt from last time out! Let's not forget they have slipped up at Inverness & struggled to break down Alloa, even with how poor we've been on our day we can still beat them! Bring the fuckers on!

Lessons will surely have been learnt? Aye OK Mark. You've been saying that since the start of the season.

19 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Lessons will surely have been learnt? Aye OK Mark. You've been saying that since the start of the season.

Aye right enough, fully expect us to play the rest of the season the way we have started it and finish mid table ? Love your confidence mate!! 

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

Which day you coming back mate? Assuming there'll be one on the Saturday and one on the Sunday as usual 

I start my journey on the Saturday evening, but wont arrive in Glasgow until Sunday at 3.20 mate. So I am goosed for either day. 

1 hour ago, onefootwillie said:

Morton and then who ever is left for the final . Gives us a better chance to get the team blended in  by the final . I don't care who it is I just want to get us back to winning the main silverware 

Yes mate .Winning Silverware would give the club massive boost and I'm certain would be the catalyst to bigger things