Old Blue Nose

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Aberdeen are a club still living off the back of a few years of success 30.odd year ago 

It would take them 300 years to achieve a crumb of the succes wre have acrued in a mere 140 

They only tagged on to us as Scotlánďs premier club to try and retain some sort of relevance to scottish football 

Being a bit kind there mate

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Aberdeen are a club still living off the back of a few years of success 30.odd year ago 

It would take them 300 billion years to achieve a crumb of the succes wre have acrued in a mere 140 

They only tagged on to us as Scotlánďs premier club to try and retain some sort of relevance to scottish football 

(tu)

:005: but I was out walking my dog last week and there was 4 wee boys aged about 5 or 6, one of them was walking in front and the 3 behind him were calling him a sheep shagger. He was clearly getting annoyed and l thought about stepping in and telling them to stop when one of them said

"Have you ever been caught shagging sheep" to which the wee boy says "Naw", the other wee boy replied "well you must be awfy good at it then"

I was buckled! ???

Evening tims and mutton dressed as lamb try to goad Rangers fans.
It's not like we haven't been down this road before or never likely to be again.
You can only imagine them talking in high pitched screams like a bunch of 5 year old girls on there first day at school
thinking about the famous Glasgow Rangers playing in there dump.
What was that about SOS and how did it go again.
Away and harass yer pet ewe.  
As if this fuckin bunch of roasters could ever annoy us,as we're no Rangers any more. :uk: 

1 hour ago, Claddie said:

Someone on facebook suggested singing god save the queen on 11:30minutes allowing them the opportunity to applaud that.

Fucking this

I can just imagine the looks of pure confusion and retardation on their faces as they don't quite know what to do.