Dons fans plan minute's applause to 'mark arrival of Rangers to Pittodrie for first time'

ale_

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The op has to be about 12 or 13 right..??..must have heard his uncle/dad moaning about how he had to throw out his League Champions 1991 t-shirt...Bitter and twisted sheep shagging cnuts..

I have said it before..I have friends who support c****c..but I have never and I would never even talk to one of those fucking mutants...:wanker:

On the 10th minute all the Bears up there burst into a medley of Anthems and drown out the wankers applause..

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:lol: I suppose when all you've got to entertain yourself is shagging a few sheep, this must be a good break from the monotony of it all. 

Or you could've watched your team playing in the quarter final of the cup. ?

1 minute ago, Konovolov said:

Did anyone watch the game tonight? Anything to fear at the weekend? A lot of folk seem to be getting their frillies in a twist about the sheep and hearts games.

The boy Maddison is decent and will cause problems from set pieces and open play. ??

2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

OP, what the fuck you doing on here?, your birds waiting on you!!!.....away you go ya beasty bastard!!!!

image.jpeg

Is it true that Aberdeen City Council have ploughed a bucket load of cash into trying to make a few thousand clones of 'Dolly the sheep' just to keep the fans happy? Just wondering.

2 hours ago, Konovolov said:

Did anyone watch the game tonight? Anything to fear at the weekend? A lot of folk seem to be getting their frillies in a twist about the sheep and hearts games.

Concerned about Rooney getting on our defence at headers in the set pieces, but they looked really ordinary in all areas.

A new club indeed.

Pittodrie sold out for the first time in four years, good turn out for a new club.

So what happens when we hump them 3-0. They will have to accept a new club, first year in the SPFL, is still too good for their shitty wee club with all their history.

10 hours ago, Konovolov said:

I caught the last 10 mins so I could see the cup draw. Not much to fear. 

However, for me it hasn't been about how good they or hearts are... it's been about how badly we have underperformed this season. 

If we play our 'short, sharp, quick' passing game (of last year), then they have no chance and we have nothing to fear