Rangers or Septic Radio?

1ClubMan72

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

you're funny.

That was a running joke.  It's inevitable that in more than 10 hours of chat each week, we're going to dwell on the smellies, or the snp, or the media, or the polis, etc, occasionally because all of these things have an impact on our existence as Rangers supporters. Until I came on, my opening line was gonna be "I wanna talk about Joey Barton " - another running joke.  

So I think you should reserve making such rash judgements based on such a small data-sample.

Mind you, if you're an uncharitable bastard, you probably won't enjoy the next segment either. :P

Been listening to the show since its reincarnation. Heard you eloquently express your views and also update us on all the good work you do and I think its great work that you do and you and everyone that does charity work should be respected.

(Had to change Applauded to Respected -> http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/14758858.Aberdeen_fans_plan_minute_s_applause__to_mark_the_arrival_of_Rangers__to_Pittodrie_for_the_first_time_/ )

Though I actually think its terrible we require charity for this, this should be government funded. If you do your duty, the government should do theirs too. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Been listening to the show since its reincarnation. Heard you eloquently express your views and also update us on all the good work you do and I think its great work that you do and you and everyone that does charity work should be respected.

(Had to change Applauded to Respected -> http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/14758858.Aberdeen_fans_plan_minute_s_applause__to_mark_the_arrival_of_Rangers__to_Pittodrie_for_the_first_time_/ )

Though I actually think its terrible we require charity for this, this should be government funded. If you do your duty, the government should do theirs too. 

You're talking about the Government on a Rangers forum.  See how easy it is to veer off-topic? :P

1 hour ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

So Rangers radio should 'Start the show with septic'

Then continue with numerous topics all about them?

Furthermore If I, like many regular listeners make the same point I have, its all our faults?

If you had signed in you could have asked your question.

12 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Closing thought...

So where are all your threads of praise for when they're  talking about Rangers?

Take a look at yourself! :P

2 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

I could only listen for 20 minutes tonight then had to turn off.

Guys called in and mentioned they were all talking about them from other side, but they then joined in talking bout them too.

They often says "its all about the Rangers"  great saying, but every night they must spend about 20-30 mins talking about them.

I wont be listening in till they change. :pipe:

See your radio.....best plug it in,  lay in a nice hot bath.................................

and hug it!

:rip:

6 hours ago, govanblue said:

Closing thought...

So where are all your threads of praise for when they're  talking about Rangers?

Take a look at yourself! :P

I wrote I am full of praise for those doing charity work I.E. those in need of help. I don't think working on Rangers radio is charity work. :pipe:

1 hour ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

I wrote I am full of praise for those doing charity work I.E. those in need of help. I don't think working on Rangers radio is charity work. :pipe:

I don't think you're understanding my point. It has nothing to do with charity work.

You've been listening to RangersRadio for years, and yet in all those years, you've never thought to start a thread praising it for any of the great shows it's broadcast night after night, week after week, year after year. But as soon as the topic is not to your liking, you're straight on here criticising the platform, uncharitably.

That tells me far more about you than it does about the show.  That is all.

Except to say...

Next time you want the show to change the subject, why not call in and change the subject.  That's what I do. (tu)

logo.png

0141 356 1972

Monday to Friday, 9pm till 11pm

www.rangersradio.online

48 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I don't think you're understanding my point. It has nothing to do with charity work.

You've been listening to RangersRadio for years, and yet in all those years, you've never thought to start a thread praising it for any of the great shows it's broadcast night after night, week after week, year after year. But as soon as the topic is not to your liking, you're straight on here criticising the platform, uncharitably.

That tells me far more about you than it does about the show.  That is all.

Except to say...

Next time you want the show to change the subject, why not call in and change the subject.  That's what I do. (tu)

logo.png

0141 356 1972

Monday to Friday, 9pm till 11pm

www.rangersradio.online

Yes you did, you called in and said "Is this Rangers Radio or Celtic Radio" which inspired me to stat this thread :)

21 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Guys called in and mentioned they were all talking about them from other side, but they then joined in talking bout them too.

They often says "its all about the Rangers"  great saying, but every night they must spend about 20-30 mins talking about them.

I think you're well off the mark mate. You listened in to around 16-17% of the show and seem to think it's the norm for the guys to constantly talk about the manky mob. They're Rangers men through and through and it's terrific that we have a platform such as this. They're obviously going to talk at some point about them as most people would expect, especially if a caller brings the subject up, but the show is jam packed with everything relating to Rangers. The guys do a sterling job (Mon-Fri 9-11pm) and should be praised for their efforts, not slagged off for them. Listen in again a few times mate and see if you change your mind.

22 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

How do you know when they change if you wont listen?