Club Statement

one55

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Because it's the right thing to do, buts there nothing wrong in letting the wider world know what we are doing instead of what they read in the mainstream media. 

I quite like the fact we dont go running about shouting look what were doing and look how good we are , yes the papers etc should give it a lot more coverage but good news doesnt sell so well and especially when its about us and their papers are mainly bought by tarriers 

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Your probably right and they will sit back and do nothing.

Of course they will, they've got the season ticket money and don't give a monkeys about the fans, this is just lip service to the lemmings that believe they've done something, this will only make the rhags/mhedia more determined to demonise us, watch and learn !??:sherlock:

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Of course they will, they've got the season ticket money and don't give a monkeys about the fans, this is just lip service to the lemmings that believe they've done something, this will only make the rhags/mhedia more determined to demonise us, watch and learn !??:sherlock:

I get what your saying, It's the Murray years of dignified silence again, if they sit back and do nothing.

9 minutes ago, OhW said:

A lot of people use sine die on here. It gets overused because they think it makes them look smart. Unless you're actually in court it's better to just say 'indefinitely'. 

You clearly did not read my reply. Having a Higher Latin, I don't need your assistance.

28 minutes ago, OhW said:

And when they refuse what should happen?

Quite simple really and it should have happened years ago. Use the screens and the website to tell all Bears not to buy or do business with them.

We stopped buying it years ago when they had a Pro-Ira editorial. Unfortunately the Board of RFC do not have the same moral standing.

43 minutes ago, OhW said:

A lot of people use sine die on here. It gets overused because they think it makes them look smart. Unless you're actually in court it's better to just say 'indefinitely'. 

Its relevant in football a number of players have been banned sine die over the years. You should know the last professional player in Britain to have suffered the punishment.

4 hours ago, AlBear. said:

This place has become a parody of a Rangers fans forum.

Feel free to bugger off,  that goes for anyone else who feels that way.   No one forces you guys to post here ffs.

sick of cunts moaning about this place, while continuing to use this place, to moan about this place.   Shut the fuck up, cunts.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Feel free to bugger off,  that goes for anyone else who feels that way.   No one forces you guys to post here ffs.

sick of cunts moaning about this place, while continuing to use this place, to moan about this place.   Shut the fuck up, cunts.

Well that put them in there place eh haha!

:wink:

53 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Spot on Blue.

24 minutes ago, OhW said:

This is so true. I think it must be older people still buying it and they don't know what's really going on because they are never on the internet. Then again, whenever I search "Rangers" on Goggle, 9 times out of 10 it's a DR article that pops up first. People just click without caring. 

ohW , You are correct in what you say , I get my next door neighbours paper for them as he is elderly and disabled ,he is 80 yrs old every fucking day I have to carry that fucking rhag home and even handle it to put through his letter box ,I also get him the sunday liam ,he is old school , he does not nor wish to have a computer , it fucks my head in but he is a gentleman who bothers nobody ,

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

:lol:  sick of it mate.  hows you and your brother getting on?

Aye there's a few moaning bastards on here..... I'm brand new pal away to the South of France next wednesday for a week so all good..dunno about soft lad like no spoke to him in over a year. Still working at Bifab as far as i know...How's yerself?