Kenny Miller arrested

wearethepeople1

20 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

If, for example, Linfield or Glentoran were treated the way Rangers are, there would be riots on the streets. I have this awful feeling that what we are witness to just now in Scotland, is the beginning of a long and painful era.

Yes mate because they have been clever enough to manoeuvre everything into place .

They definitely control Glasgow City 

We are shouting from the rooftops with out sectarian comments out of frustration and injustice .It's bringing the worst out of many of us .

It used to be them in this position but their real bigotry,nepotism  and sectarianism manifests in other ways .

Not legal but they cover each other's backs if you like 

In 25/30 years there is going to be bloodshed on the streets if it continues in the route it's taking .

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This incident happened 3 weeks ago. 

Now they print it the weekend before our first game in years at a hard ground to get a result? Trying to cause more unrest in the squad.

Just paranoid but

You joining my club mate 

ofcourse that's why it's in news today 

100%

52 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

A dad I know pulled a wee shite off his boy, he was on top hitting his boy on the back with an old table leg. He called the Police showed them his sons bruises and the table leg. 

He was threatened with assaulting a minor for stopping his son getting leathered.

This was in his own garden BTW.

Stuff like this is an absolute joke.

The polis really are utter scummers to a man (and woman) and the laws they uphold are just backward. I suppose they need to boost the cooncil coffers with penalty charges and fines.

And let's hope Kenny gets off as the wanker no doubt deserved what he got. Kenny Miller is a decent and sensible guy and must have been pushed to the limit to do something like that (if he even did).

Some knobhead wanting to make a name for themselves got put on his arse and then went greetin' to the mob about it. Embarrassment.

1 hour ago, Sam English Loyal said:

If, for example, Linfield or Glentoran were treated the way Rangers are, there would be riots on the streets. I have this awful feeling that what we are witness to just now in Scotland, is the beginning of a long and painful era.

I think the blatent and unjust criminilastion demonisation of us started several years ago when we were unjustly sent to the bottom tier of footbal. It was the tipping point, that pivotal moment when all haters siezed the moment at our lowest and weakest point and it has gathered momentum ever since.

The political climate is the platform that empowers every hating individual and organisation to exact their own brand of retribution on us, but for what I say? For being Rangers and being perceived as being Prod's, unionists, loyalists, the establishment, anti indy, or just being the greatest football club on the planet. All of that I would suspect.

From the footballing authorities, to opposition fans. From the the mhedia, to plod, to the judiciary and finally to the politicians who ignore our claims on injustice, as SNPIRA grin, knowing it's a job well done.

SNPIRA have pulled off the biggest con of century, in dividing a nation and demonising the majority. We have been rendered impotent by them and their rhublican supporters. Sullied and silenced. We are no longer protected by the state, but thrown to the wolves as a source of fodder and ridicule.

I can only but imagine the poison levelled that led to Kenny's arrest, but again just another easy target, as he went to the aid of his wife who apparently was abused and attacked and the victim in all this. These days we are guilty of just breating oxygen.

Sectarianism is alive and well in Scotland, surfacing in it's many forms and ably abetted by those who govern us.  Some of it very obvious as we witnessed at the scumdome and others not, as we witness the sentencing doled to our fans by the judiciary. We are being singled out and given the special treatment as haters are allowed to walk away. Of all our haters, SNPIRA are the most culpable. They have set the political agenda, cultivated the political climate to empower our haters, but they remain untouchable as cute as they are.

They started this very covert war, but how are we going to end it?!