Kenny Miller arrested

wearethepeople1

50 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We are shouting from the rooftops with out sectarian comments out of frustration and injustice .It's bringing the worst out of many of us .

It used to be them in this position but their real bigotry,nepotism  and sectarianism manifests in other ways .

Not legal but they cover each other's backs if you like 

In 25/30 years there is going to be bloodshed on the streets if it continues in the route it's taking .

Spot on. The sad thing is that I can only see things going one way- into conflict. Once you divide a society and make one section of that society feel unwanted in their own country, then you are going to create an environment where some people feel that their only means of recourse is violence. We've had this issue in Ulster, with the PUL community being dehumanised and marginalised. Thankfully there were those who had the foresight to recognise that the Loyalist community would once again take up the gun if they were pushed into the sidelines any further. Some progress has been made in rectifying the situation and, as always, the Loyalist community have been self reliant and pro-active, forcing others to listen even when they were unwilling to. 

In Scotland the seeds of conflict have been sown. Society has been cleaved in two. The Irish immigrant minority now have an army of Yes voters behind them. They have been emboldened and now seem to control the levers of power. They have, undoubtedly, taken full and complete control of the media. The part of this that really worries me is that the anti-PUL cabal in Scotland is genuinely unhinged. They seem to be even more extreme than their cohorts over here. They seem extraordinarily irresponsible in their actions. But then of course they have not had the "benefit" of witnessing, first hand, 30+ years of brutal interethnic war.

Scotland is blindly staggering towards an abyss. I hope to god it's not too late to stop and reverse course.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think the blatent and unjust criminilastion demonisation of us started several years ago when we were unjustly sent to the bottom tier of footbal. It was the tipping point, that pivotal moment when all haters siezed the moment at our lowest and weakest point and it has gathered momentum ever since.

The political climate is the platform that empowers every hating individual and organisation to exact their own brand of retribution on us, but for what I say? For being Rangers and being perceived as being Prod's, unionists, loyalists, the establishment, anti indy, or just being the greatest football club on the planet. All of that I would suspect.

From the footballing authorities, to opposition fans. From the the mhedia, to plod, to the judiciary and finally to the politicians who ignore our claims on injustice, as SNPIRA grin, knowing it's a job well done.

SNPIRA have pulled off the biggest con of century, in dividing a nation and demonising the majority. We have been rendered impotent by them and their rhublican supporters. Sullied and silenced. We are no longer protected by the state, but thrown to the wolves as a source of fodder and ridicule.

I can only but imagine the poison levelled that led to Kenny's arrest, but again just another easy target, as he went to the aid of his wife who apparently was abused and attacked and the victim in all this. These days we are guilty of just breating oxygen.

Sectarianism is alive and well in Scotland, surfacing in it's many forms and ably abetted by those who govern us.  Some of it very obvious as we witnessed at the scumdome and others not, as we witness the sentencing doled to our fans by the judiciary. We are being singled out and given the special treatment as haters are allowed to walk away. Of all our haters, SNPIRA are the most culpable. They have set the political agenda, cultivated the political climate to empower our haters, but they remain untouchable as cute as they are.

They started this very covert war, but how are we going to end it?!

Absolutely spot on mate. The SNP have created a divided society and that never ever ends well.

Sam and (not always that I agree with you mate >) Blue Avenger have made pertinent points concerning the deliberate divisions being made in our native land. Professor Tom Devine acknowledged (I believe) that the issues are derived from Irish immigration.

We do not want nor require this to escalate ... but it might.

22 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Spot on. The sad thing is that I can only see things going one way- into conflict. Once you divide a society and make one section of that society feel unwanted in their own country, then you are going to create an environment where some people feel that their only means of recourse is violence. We've had this issue in Ulster, with the PUL community being dehumanised and marginalised. Thankfully there were those who had the foresight to recognise that the Loyalist community would once again take up the gun if they were pushed into the sidelines any further. Some progress has been made in rectifying the situation and, as always, the Loyalist community have been self reliant and pro-active, forcing others to listen even when they were unwilling to. 

In Scotland the seeds of conflict have been sown. Society has been cleaved in two. The Irish immigrant minority now have an army of Yes voters behind them. They have been emboldened and now seem to control the levers of power. They have, undoubtedly, taken full and complete control of the media. The part of this that really worries me is that the anti-PUL cabal in Scotland is genuinely unhinged. They seem to be even more extreme than their cohorts over here. They seem extraordinarily irresponsible in their actions. But then of course they have not had the "benefit" of witnessing, first hand, 30+ years of brutal interethnic war.

Scotland is blindly staggering towards an abyss. I hope to god it's not too late to stop and reverse course.

Enjoy reading your stuff mate?

The tension is undoubtebly higher in Scotland today than i can ever remember, you are correct in saying they have been emboldened, to the point now that being openly PUL is seen as a problem to them. They challenge folk and try to demean what they stand for. I had a run in with a guy at my boys football, chat got round to flags and he was telling me how his mate chinned him for 'liking' his cousins picture on facebook (an Aston Villa union jack flag) I asked him what the problem was and left a long silent pause......he said "well it's because it was the union jack" to that i asked "why"? Then explained it was the flag of our country.

He starts saying that it's not and the saltire is our flag, to which i agreed but the union flag was also our flag and both should fly together, then he starts giving it "your not British, your Scottish" and i'm like " just like the flags i am both and who the fuck are you to question my identity?"

Fucking drama at 9am on a Saturday morning, ended up fiesty but he apologised.

There's been countless instances of these types of things happening regularly.

Emboldened,brazen or whatever you want to call it, these nationalists with their republican buddies are getting too big for their boots and need challenged at every opportunity.

14 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Sam and (not always that I agree with you mate >) Blue Avenger have made pertinent points concerning the deliberate divisions being made in our native land. Professor Tom Devine acknowledged (I believe) that the issues are derived from Irish immigration.

We do not want nor require this to escalate ... but it might.

Fuck, has one one thought to tell the timmigrants the famines over?

Sums up their hatred and obsession over us.

Kenny Miller has played in however many of these games both sides and seems a reasonably mild mannered man  yet first game against them at the paedodome and all hell breaks loose.

They genuinely treated that game as a cup final for them. Enjoy your team winning 5-1 and leave people to get in with their lives

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Unbelievable! 

Kenny took his wife out for a meal and a guy with a knife threatens them. 

Kenny's wife was assaulted

Kenny gets arrested.

Why?

The Hagg probably made a compliant and the Police were therefore forced to act.