wearethepeople1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 23/09/2016 at 1:14 PM, plumbGER said:

Emboldened,brazen or whatever you want to call it, these nationalists with their republican buddies are getting too big for their boots and need challenged at every opportunity.

Sometimes I think we here in Ulster are lucky that there are very, very few Ulster-Scot republicans and very few Irish Catholic Unionists, because there is that clear dividing line. The two sides self segregate and more or less live separate, parallel lives. The sheer length of the conflict here as also meant that an unwritten set of rules have emerged. For example, at a kids football match your child's team could be up against St. Bobby Sands Primary, but each set of parents knows which side of the pitch to stand on and what will, or won't, start a riot.

You don't have that in Scotland. Probably 30% or so of Scottish Prods must've voted Yes. An even larger percentage must vote SNP. So you end up with everything having the potential for conflict. Like the boy's football match you mentioned. Unionist and separatist live side by side, their kids go to the same schools. That is a recipe for disaster if the divisions between the two are allowed to deepen.

If there were no Irish minority in Scotland, the indy ref would not have caused much of a problem, but the Irish Catholic community are like a splinter in Scots society. It is they who drive the anti-British, anti-Unionist agenda. It is they who are the main motivating force behind the separatists more bellicose and vitriolic sentiments. They want to push their agenda in order to gain revenge over what they believe to be the old established order. They want to (and have) used the issue of independence to divide and antagonise the majority community. They want to break up the Union, not because they want an independent Scotland but because they wish to destroy the very notion of Britishness. They are nation wreckers. Destroyers of everything they touch. 

I have no doubt that the majority of Protestants that vote SNP are genuine in their desire to get the best for Scotland but they have allowed themselves to be exploited, manipulated, by a hideous, seditious and hateful cabal of foreign, supremacist, intolerant, ungrateful, irresponsible, violent and irrational religious extremists. If Scotland, as a whole, does not wake up to these cancerous, toxic, destructive creatures, these nation wrecking, divisive, treacherous scumbags, the British people in general and the Scottish people in particular, will bitterly regret it. 

15 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

This is beyond ridiculous!  Regardless if Kenny has done something technically wrong at the end of the day, there is no way he has done it without severe provocation and threat to him and his missus!!!.  Good on MW for publicly standing by him!  

No wonder the tims are getting worse because they seem to come out of everything smelling of roses these days ... as you say there's no way he was out with his wife and started anything and yet he's the one who gets charged :power_of_anguish:

9 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Sometimes I think we here in Ulster are lucky that there are very, very few Ulster-Scot republicans and very few Irish Catholic Unionists, because there is that clear dividing line. The two sides self segregate and more or less live separate, parallel lives. The sheer length of the conflict here as also meant that an unwritten set of rules have emerged. For example, at a kids football match your child's team could be up against St. Bobby Sands Primary, but each set of parents knows which side of the pitch to stand on and what will, or won't, start a riot.

You don't have that in Scotland. Probably 30% or so of Scottish Prods must've voted Yes. An even larger percentage must vote SNP. So you end up with everything having the potential for conflict. Like the boy's football match you mentioned. Unionist and separatist live side by side, their kids go to the same schools. That is a recipe for disaster if the divisions between the two are allowed to deepen.

If there were no Irish minority in Scotland, the indy ref would not have caused much of a problem, but the Irish Catholic community are like a splinter in Scots society. It is they who drive the anti-British, anti-Unionist agenda. It is they who are the main motivating force behind the separatists more bellicose and vitriolic sentiments. They want to push their agenda in order to gain revenge over what they believe to be the old established order. They want to (and have) used the issue of independence to divide and antagonise the majority community. They want to break up the Union, not because they want an independent Scotland but because they wish to destroy the very notion of Britishness. They are nation wreckers. Destroyers of everything they touch. 

I have no doubt that the majority of Protestants that vote SNP are genuinene in their desire to get the best for Scotland but they have allowed themselves to be exploited, manipulated, by a hideous, seditious and hateful cabal of foreign, supremacist, intolerant, ungrateful, irresponsible, violent and irrational religious extremists. If Scotland, as a whole, does not wake up to these cancerous, toxic, destructive creatures, these nation wrecking, divisive, treacherous scumbags, the British people in general and the Scottish people in particular, will bitterly regret it. 

Top post once again?

You guys across there know where each other stand on most matters and the boundaries are clear.

Not strictly true about the football match circumstances, his boy goes to a RC school funnily enough. But the sentiment remains the same, stood side by side ( and i do get along with this guy btw) he should never ever be questioning my identity and trying to demean it in front of others.

The SNP like to push the mantra of "one Scotland,many cultures" and pretend to the outside world that it preaches integration and is breaking down the barriers of sectarianism.

A bigger lie i have yet to hear, the demonisation of our people is reaching fever pitch and sectarianism is as bad ( probably worse) now than its ever been.

Not to mention this whole new divide that the SNP have brought to society with the continual campaign for referendums, i have lost friends and family members to fall outs regarding this and i look at a whole lot of folk in a different light now.

There is definately a driving force within the SNP from the catholic irish descendants pushing and pushing with a clear agenda, that agenda is the ulteriour motive of dividing Britain in the hope it leads to a unified Ireland.

I have tried to warn my protestant friends who are sympathetic to the SNP cause, some listen but others don't.

What annoys me is folk who have no fucking idea about what you guys live like across the water are trying to jump onto this bandwagon and change YOUR country as well as their own.

All i can say is they must not know you guys are made of resolute strong stuff and won't take any of their shite.

If only my people here were the same.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I have tried to warn my protestant friends who are sympathetic to the SNP cause, some listen but others don't.

People will learn the hard way mate. That's the sad reality of it. Hopefully it won't take too much for most people to see through the SNP charlatans. 

4 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

People will learn the hard way mate. That's the sad reality of it. Hopefully it won't take too much for most people to see through the SNP charlatans. 

They already are suffering hardship because of it, schools struggling for funds, hospitals,police force,council core services,fire services all taking massive hits on the purse and having to streamline services and cut to the max.

Some are waking up to the fact that it's the SNP that govern these services and allocate money to councils (and the ridiculous imposed council tax hike freeze) and are turning against them.

Less intelligent folk just blame the tories and Westminster despite austerity levels in Scotland being higher than anywhere else in the UK i'm sure.

Anyway, well done wee Kenny for lamping the bastard for acting the cunt with his missus if true!

1 hour ago, Sam English Loyal said:

I have no doubt that the majority of Protestants that vote SNP are genuine in their desire to get the best for Scotland but they have allowed themselves to be exploited, manipulated, by a hideous, seditious and hateful cabal of foreign, supremacist, intolerant, ungrateful, irresponsible, violent and irrational religious extremists. If Scotland, as a whole, does not wake up to these cancerous, toxic, destructive creatures, these nation wrecking, divisive, treacherous scumbags, the British people in general and the Scottish people in particular, will bitterly regret it. 

I have to say I have been surprised at the amount of Bears I know who vote SNP ... in fact it's almost the same as the amount of Protestants I know who have allowed their kids to be brought up by the roman church in a mixed marriage so perhaps it's just a case of a lot of us not valuing what we have until it's gone.

It may be that just we have a large Protestant majority on this side of the water so it makes us complacent but let there be no doubt they are chipping away at it so more of us have to wake up and be proud of who we are and what that gives us :541:

1 hour ago, Sam English Loyal said:

:lol: and some wonder why I say some of our support come across as paranoid! 

And my goodness while I understand why the thread is in thE BD fuck knows why this rambling political nonsense is. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

And my goodness while I understand why the thread is in thE BD fuck knows why this rambling political nonsense is. 

You should try the Rangers decor thread. UVF kitchen wall display. Hmmmm. 

On 9/23/2016 at 10:33 AM, Gaz52 said:

This will get chucked out. Police Scotland are a laughing stock and  this shows them up again. 

Well done Kenny for leathering a bheast that attacked his wife. 

Sing his name loud and proud on Sunday 

There are definite political strings being pulled in this country these days when it comes to the justice system and media,

Anything associated with unionism is attacked and anything with associated with republicanism is vilified,

Its disgusting whats happening here and if sturgeon and co aint curtailed I fear for this country

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The thread got de-railed.

It wouldn't be the first time you had de-railed a thread so don't be a hypocrite.

Please.

Typical another Rangers player and his family get attacked by low life scum and it's the Rangers player that gets into trouble for defending his family. The only reason why there isn't video evidence of this flying around is because it will show that Kenny resorted to the last resort to defend his family.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I would call you a cunt but you lack both the warmth and the depth. 

:uk:

5 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

How we got from Kenny's arrest to this beggars believe looks like something out of Trump/Brexit playbook, but to get back on to the title heading if anyone in anyway did anything to my wife I would defender in every way possible

3 hours ago, californiadreamin52 said:

How we got from Kenny's arrest to this beggars believe looks like something out of Trump/Brexit playbook, but to get back on to the title heading if anyone in anyway did anything to my wife I would defender in every way possible

Defender? Are you a CB? Are you better than Rob? Fancy a game?

Anyway, typo aside, I agree ? 

On 23 September 2016 at 11:20 PM, geneva_ger said:

Get your arse to Chequers bar Soi 4 for the Thistle game. There should be a few of us there.

Just made it to Pattaya and its to ask if you know what's a good boozer for the sheep game ?

I should be ok for the thistle game but I will keep you posted ??

18 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Well said mate, couldn't agree more, WTF any rangers fan would vote for the Scottish Nasty Party defies belief.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/14763242.SNP_MSP_s_staffer_gets_official_warning_over_pro_IRA_comments/?ref=rss

An SNP MSP has given one his aides an official warning after being alerted to a raft of pro-IRA messages on the staff member’s social media account.

Allan Casey, who works for MSP Ivan McKee, repeatedly wrote “Up the Provos” and praised former members of the terrorist organisation.

He is also linked to a flute band that honours former IRA volunteer Martin ‘Doco’ Doherty.

In a statement released yesterday, an SNP spokesperson said: “The posts in question are from several years before Mr Casey joined the SNP or worked for any parliamentarians.

“Mr Casey acknowledges that these posts were in extremely poor taste and has deleted them. His employer has reminded him of the high standards expected of staff. Mr Casey has been warned about his behaviour and understands that any repeat would be unacceptable."

McKee was elected as the Nationalist MSP for Glasgow Provan in May, while colleague Anne McLaughlin represents a similar seat at Westminster.

Casey, who was a Yes campaigner in Glasgow during the referendum, used to work for McLaughlin and is currently employed as McKee’s “parliamentary assistant”.

He has uncompromising views on Northern Ireland and his Facebook account contains a range of pro-Republican messages.

In April 2012, he flagged up the “Annual Volunteer Martin Doherty Commemoration Weekend Events”, which included a set by the Republican Flute Band (RFB) he is linked to.

In the same month, he wrote: “volunteer martin Doherty rfb no1 real pride of govan, up the provos – sinn fein abu [sic].”

Doherty was an IRA volunteer shot dead in 1994 by the loyalist terror group the Ulster Volunteer Force.

Casey also posted comments reminding people of “band practice” for the pro-Doherty group and asked for help in raising the organisation’s social media profile.

In February 2012, he paid tribute to IRA volunteers Declan Martin and Henry Hogan: “Killed on active service 28 years ago today while engaging in a gun battle with undercover SAS scum.”

Earlier that year, he again wrote “up the provos!” and posted: “Your deeds would shame all the devils in hell – f**k the brits, remember bloody Sunday 30th January 1972.”

In another posting, Casey remembered “Vol [volunteer] Pearse Jordan”, who was killed by a Royal Ulster Constabulary officer in 1992: “A brave son of Ireland We Will Not Forget You.”

All the messages were on Casey’s public Facebook site, which includes pictures of him with First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and her predecessor Alex Salmond.

A YouTube account in the name of “Allan Casey” also features videos of the flute band.

A minute of a meeting of the Dennistoun Community Council in June stated that Casey attended on behalf of McKee and McLaughlin.

The SNP has long avoided commenting on Northern Ireland and has not taken a position on whether it should be part of Britain.

A spokesman for the Scottish Conservatives said: "It is not acceptable for MSPs to employ people who support terrorists. This is highly embarrassing for the SNP - a party which is never slow to complain about standards in opponents. People who voted for the SNP in this area will expect swift action to be taken."

35 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Just made it to Pattaya and its to ask if you know what's a good boozer for the sheep game ?

I should be ok for the thistle game but I will keep you posted ??

The Dog's Bollocks bar n Soi Yamato (soi 13), pics below, or Hang loose Bar Soi 8.

Or Retox sports bar, loads of screens - http://www.retoxpattaya.com/contact-us/

13599880_1059201877450632_6521727301211604737_n.jpg

13627125_522043181313301_5895357770986995777_n.jpg

13450265_1099679993437453_4720663006773481271_n.jpg

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/14763242.SNP_MSP_s_staffer_gets_official_warning_over_pro_IRA_comments/?ref=rss

An SNP MSP has given one his aides an official warning after being alerted to a raft of pro-IRA messages on the staff member’s social media account.

Allan Casey, who works for MSP Ivan McKee, repeatedly wrote “Up the Provos” and praised former members of the terrorist organisation.

He is also linked to a flute band that honours former IRA volunteer Martin ‘Doco’ Doherty.

In a statement released yesterday, an SNP spokesperson said: “The posts in question are from several years before Mr Casey joined the SNP or worked for any parliamentarians.

“Mr Casey acknowledges that these posts were in extremely poor taste and has deleted them. His employer has reminded him of the high standards expected of staff. Mr Casey has been warned about his behaviour and understands that any repeat would be unacceptable."

McKee was elected as the Nationalist MSP for Glasgow Provan in May, while colleague Anne McLaughlin represents a similar seat at Westminster.

Casey, who was a Yes campaigner in Glasgow during the referendum, used to work for McLaughlin and is currently employed as McKee’s “parliamentary assistant”.

He has uncompromising views on Northern Ireland and his Facebook account contains a range of pro-Republican messages.

In April 2012, he flagged up the “Annual Volunteer Martin Doherty Commemoration Weekend Events”, which included a set by the Republican Flute Band (RFB) he is linked to.

In the same month, he wrote: “volunteer martin Doherty rfb no1 real pride of govan, up the provos – sinn fein abu [sic].”

Doherty was an IRA volunteer shot dead in 1994 by the loyalist terror group the Ulster Volunteer Force.

Casey also posted comments reminding people of “band practice” for the pro-Doherty group and asked for help in raising the organisation’s social media profile.

In February 2012, he paid tribute to IRA volunteers Declan Martin and Henry Hogan: “Killed on active service 28 years ago today while engaging in a gun battle with undercover SAS scum.”

Earlier that year, he again wrote “up the provos!” and posted: “Your deeds would shame all the devils in hell – f**k the brits, remember bloody Sunday 30th January 1972.”

In another posting, Casey remembered “Vol [volunteer] Pearse Jordan”, who was killed by a Royal Ulster Constabulary officer in 1992: “A brave son of Ireland We Will Not Forget You.”

All the messages were on Casey’s public Facebook site, which includes pictures of him with First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and her predecessor Alex Salmond.

A YouTube account in the name of “Allan Casey” also features videos of the flute band.

A minute of a meeting of the Dennistoun Community Council in June stated that Casey attended on behalf of McKee and McLaughlin.

The SNP has long avoided commenting on Northern Ireland and has not taken a position on whether it should be part of Britain.

A spokesman for the Scottish Conservatives said: "It is not acceptable for MSPs to employ people who support terrorists. This is highly embarrassing for the SNP - a party which is never slow to complain about standards in opponents. People who voted for the SNP in this area will expect swift action to be taken."

Yet you get 4 months for singing the Billy Boys amongst friends

8 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Yet you get 4 months for singing the Billy Boys amongst friends

Whereas if you shout Orange bastards repeatedly directly towards our support, including after a warning(???), in the stadium right up at the fence, and violently resist arrest......... naughty boy don't do it again.

We are hated and persecuted in our own country.