Fixture moves confirmed

boyd09

THREE Rangers fixtures between now and the end of the year have been moved for live television coverage.

Firstly, the trip to Ross County originally scheduled for Saturday 5 November goes forward to Sunday 6 November with a 12noon kick off.

The trip to Partick Thistle on Saturday 26 November moves to a 12.15pm kick-off on that day, although that match is subject to Rangers’ potential involvement in the Betfred Cup Final the following day.

Finally, the game with Hamilton Accies at New Douglas Park on Saturday December 17 moves back to the Friday, December 16 with a 7.45pm kick-off.

The game with St Johnstone on December 28 will also be picked up for live television coverage, although that remains as a 7.45pm kick-off as originally planned.

Last week it was confirmed the next Old Firm meeting will go ahead on December 31 with a 12.15pm kick-off.

Cant find the other topic alluded to above so apologies. Looking at travel arrangements etc for coming months. With the OF match finishing around 4pm on the 31st of December, there is absolutely no means for me and the wee fella getting home for the bells. Last flight North is before noon and the ferry ain't an option either. I think its pretty fuckin shit that this game wont be re-scheduled and expect many travelling Bears will be in a similar position. One of the 2 most eagerly anticipated matches on the ST and one is bombed out already :(

21 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Ross County away at 12pm is a fucking disgrace.

You're not wrong, but ,  I'm up at half 6 for the Inverness True Blues Bus every time we have a midday kick off, bus is usually full as well

Rod The Prod likes to leave sharp so we get an hour in the boozer just before Glasgow 

32 minutes ago, StornowayBlue said:

Cant find the other topic alluded to above so apologies. Looking at travel arrangements etc for coming months. With the OF match finishing around 4pm on the 31st of December, there is absolutely no means for me and the wee fella getting home for the bells. Last flight North is before noon and the ferry ain't an option either. I think its pretty fuckin shit that this game wont be re-scheduled and expect many travelling Bears will be in a similar position. One of the 2 most eagerly anticipated matches on the ST and one is bombed out already :(

Fuck the bells

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Game finishes around 2pm but even then it's impossible to get to Ullapool for the ferry at 6:30pm. 

I've done that road in that time before but not with avg speed cams, roadworks and my kid in the car. Way too many things to go wrong at that time of year with weather/traffic. The plane timetable just doesn't work out either.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Does the club still give the option for season ticket holders to sell their seat for each game?

I don't know tbh. I haven't attended all games this season but have given those tickets to friends so the seats haven't been empty yet. It's too early to make any final decisions but doesn't look promising.

1 hour ago, StornowayBlue said:

Could you not stay in Glasgow for new year? I will happily buy your ticket if not

2 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

You're not wrong, but ,  I'm up at half 6 for the Inverness True Blues Bus every time we have a midday kick off, bus is usually full as well

Rod The Prod likes to leave sharp so we get an hour in the boozer just before Glasgow 

Yeah, not a fan of the early kick offs at the best of times, but it's even worse when you've hours to travel.