RFCRobertson

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

The whole Barton fiasco seems to have brought our mojo back and long may it continue :pipe:

Has it ? Drawing 0-0 with Ross County and dismantling a team in the Championship isn't bringing our 'mojo' back. This game will prove whether we've learned from our horrible start or not, this is the type of game that kick starts a season - but let's not pretend we're back rolling again before we even win a league game post old firm. 

Glad im no going to this one. Theyre a cringy shower of gloryhunters. Theyre Club and fans constantly going on about us. I think ive only met one Aberdeen fan in my life and all he ever did was go on about Rangers when he spoke to me. Id give up if my Clubs entire existence revolved around another bigger Club like theirs does.

32 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Wonder when the last sell out was at Shittodrie. Doesn't even sell out for the Jungle Jims.

I know the first time they sold out in years was back in 2006...........against yip you guessed it Rangers, that was the day novo & sionko scored as we beat them to send them home to beat up their sheep.

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I know the first time they sold out in years was back in 2006...........against yip you guessed it Rangers, that was the day novo & sionko scored as we beat them to send them home to beat up their sheep.

At the time ourselves and them were fighting for second.

Don't forget these country folk have lived in our shadow for most of their existence only seeing the light of day under an ex Ranger who gave them a couple of years at our level before moving on and leaving them in the back woods where they firmly belong. They live in a delusional world now above their station which has turned into jealousy and bitterness reflected by this pathetic attempt at a wind up. Redneck folk with redneck ways !:sherlock:

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Don't forget these country folk have lived in our shadow for most of their existence only seeing the light of day under an ex Ranger who gave them a couple of years at our level before moving on and leaving them in the back woods where they firmly belong. They live in a delusional world now above their station which has turned into jealousy and bitterness reflected by this pathetic attempt at a wind up. Redneck folk with redneck ways !:sherlock:

Think this is just a round about way of saying they are cunts mate. Indeed they are

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

The capacity of Sheep Shaggers Stadium is 22,199.

It's all about the Rangers! 

I agree with the point you're trying to make here but using their crowd figures from a Thursday night league cup game isn't the best way to go about it, I'm sure the scumbags haven't had that many more at their shithole for weekend league games, but still. 

Hope to fuck we score before their round of applause on Sunday, would be perfect.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I agree with the point you're trying to make here but using their crowd figures from a Thursday night league cup game isn't the best way to go about it, I'm sure the scumbags haven't had that many more at their shithole for weekend league games, but still. 

Hope to fuck we score before their round of applause on Sunday, would be perfect.

11,000 vs ICT on the 10th of Sept. 

3 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Be careful stopping in Montrose? Don't be ridiculous :lol:

Most folk in Montrose support either us or celtic, a handful support Aberdeen. Most pubs apart from a couple will be more than fine for fans to drink in.

Correct. There will be no hassle there.

Must admit always think it is quite funny when the Press talk up the  intense rivalry between us and Aberdeen. The rivalry is pretty one sided IMO.  Maybe for a few years in the early 80s but find it pretty hard to get worked up about a rival team who have hardly won anything in over thirty years.

39 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Must admit always think it is quite funny when the Press talk up the  intense rivalry between us and Aberdeen. The rivalry is pretty one sided IMO.  Maybe for a few years in the early 80s but find it pretty hard to get worked up about a rival team who have hardly won anything in over thirty years.

(tu)

Since 1908 (108 years) they have only won 17 trophies,  so yes I agree mate, hardly an intense rivalry or worth the bother from us as it all comes from their fans ........ It's called an inferiority complex, and to compensate they try to make it something it ain't ..... Sheep shagging does that to them ..... it's a curse .....  with no known cure.

But as far as the "Press" are concerned it's a slightly different story ....... the only excuse in their case is stupidity, sad, sad stupidity ..... also with no known cure.  

:uk: