Big DJ vs Sutton

WadeWilson

14 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Sutton clearly has a mental illness of some sort. Can spot things like a mile away.

Sutton,   Lennon , collymore , deluded phill , the hag and many more . All off their fucking rockets and all with one major thing in common , they love Celtic . That club attracts the bampots of society 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

How many people have you ever set fire to?

ive just said this to someone else, is it now better to ignore them, then they will go away.......sorted peacefully ?

Sorry pal but only last week i can be quoted as taking that view also. "Be a bit more tolerant and let them fuck it up I said". But tonight I am Captain Intolerant and drunk, and I say fuck them, bring it on!

5 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Haha so I'm a tarried now? Gies peace I bet I've been to more games than you, I've had a season ticket for over 30years 

So don't even try that one with me

We can smell you a mile away ya wee smelly runt.

You cant pretend to be one of us.

WE ARE CHOSEN.

What the fuck were Clyde thinking of allowing this on ? Any caller asking awkward questions or points of view gets cut off , so why not sutton with that personal attack ? And what happened to the co presenters that's  worked with DJ all these years , where were they ? Not a word in his defense or a rebuttal of sutton's behaviour. Arseholes . 

Thought DJ did well and good to see sutton is still raging all these years later after the Dunfermline game  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If DJ had any respect for himself he'd quit that nest of vipers, they set him up there, he tried his best but no cigar. Sutton is one cute nasty bastard and so are the rest of them !:sherlock:

I just fell short of calling it a set up , but wouldn't surprise me with that lot tbh. 

14 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Sorry pal but only last week i can be quoted as taking that view also. "Be a bit more tolerant and let them fuck it up I said". But tonight I am Captain Intolerant and drunk, and I say fuck them, bring it on!

Haha, glad I'm not drinking what you are?

26 minutes ago, Capital Blu said:

Here's a youtube link to the show

Cheers Captain Blue. Trying to wipe up the snotters here from the very different bunch of guys in the who listened to that and the scores on the doors are as follows:

Sutton is a complete wank

He actually mentioned "embarrassment to the profession" and we wonder if that was football profession or journalistic.

Either way the guy is a cunt

Cheers but we will be back for more on another thread, I'm sure

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

We can smell you a mile away ya wee smelly runt.

You cant pretend to be one of us.

WE ARE CHOSEN.

Ah there you go, calling me "one of them"

why is when someone on here uses their brain they're called "one of them"? Is it impossible for Wee dicks like you to use your brain and say well maybe this guy is onto something here, maybe they will go away if we ignore them

naw instead of that you start acting like them and turning on each other, no wonder we can't get united and organised and we call them paranoid, time to sit down and think about things before we just shout about it, the only way to beat them is to not be like them

Dont ever forget WATP

NO SURRENDER TO THEM!!!!!!:dioufcheer: