Big DJ vs Sutton

WadeWilson

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Our club is being dragged into the fucking gutter because some in our support would rather be quiet and hope it all goes away, I'd rather smash them all to fuck with a hammer and kill them with fire, being Mr tolerant has weakened us no end the last ten year's, no fucking more of it I say. 

Well said my friend well fucking said.

NO SURRENDER

Totally staggering that a guy of Suttons unprofessionalism can get a punditry gig on TV. Couldnae keep a straight face when he said BT were very serious about Scottish Footbal....ehhh no, if they were serious about it they wouldnae have a clown like you working up here.  

20 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Posted this on his twitter

Gerry McCullochVerified account‏@gerrymcculloch1

Had Snapchat for a few months now. Still no clue what it is or how to use it. Is it worth the hassle?

Is that not the website all the wee teenage lassies post pictures of themselves

Hes probably posting pictures of his fanny on it lol.

14 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Emails and phone calls are much more humane than a hammer and fire and much more effective.

Also I'm not encouraging wanton violence or advocating people running about setting others on fire ffs but it's now time to defend ourselves accordingly, you shout, I shout louder, you hit me then I hit you back twice as hard , by whatever means that you attack then I retaliate in return.

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ok then , next time and opposition fan runs on the park and attacks one of our players, I'll set him on fire and you send him an outraged email and we'll see which is more effective 

How many did you set on fire at Hampden ?  So let me get this straight here... You're going to set someone on fire and i've to send him an email,Even though i would have no idea who you set on fire. Bizarre 

20 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Sutton Is a complete Fucking clown, and couldn't lace DJ's boots, and if they had played in the same era DJ would have  proven this on the playing field, whether as an outstanding forward with a tremendous eye for goal, or as a stalwart defender also with a tremendous eye for goal.

Not always agreed with DJ as a pundit, but respect the man for his achievements on the park as one of the best we ever had, whereas sutton has achieved absolutely nowhere near the level the DJ has, be it playing or as "a would be pundit" to coin a MW phrase.

:uk:

Correct and that's only on the park. Off it ,  and you just have to look at each personality . 

2-0 to DJ :D

Just seen some quotes and the transcript and there's something Sutton was right about - DJ never told the truth about his mate McCoist. Nobody did apart from wee Wullie Henderson and there was a rumour of Hateley behind the scenes at Ibrox saying change was needed to which Ally spat the dummy.

Sutton is a wanker and I'm pleased Derek gave as good as he got in reply to him but I'm actually glad Sutton mentioned McCoist to him. If that makes me a tarrier so be it :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

How many did you set on fire at Hampden ?  So let me get this straight here... You're going to set someone on fire and i've to send him an email,Even though i would have no idea who you set on fire. Bizarre 

You're arguing this point as if I'm literally going to set someone on fire , what fucking age are you, my point is emails and telephone complaints get you nowhere, neither does turning the other cheek , if i didn't have my girls with me at Hampden then yes I would probably have been on the pitch along with half my mates who were there, you seem to have elected yourself as some sort of email, telephone complainer for RM so you carry right on if that's what you think will change where we are, I personally think it will achieve the grand total of fuck all , taking no shite and fighting back with raw aggression will imo. I quite frankly find you bizarre. 

3 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Aye, nae bother.

He tried every trick in the book and every possible dig and DJ took it all before he took Sutton apart.

Shot down in flames.

Guys a rocket, check some of his other posts.

Didn't have you down as a DJ groupie, good to hear the big fella got ripped into Sutton.

At risk of being called all sorts of shite for a low post count, the cunt is not wrong.  DJ backed whyte, then green, then ally.  He couldn't defend himself tonight because of that!  sutton is a horrible cunt but called DJ out and he had no response.  anyone who says anything different is picking one liners and not the whole convo.  I await the anticipated abuse.  BTW I've been reading the forum for years but only joined a couple of weeks ago after the Boardroom forum was locked.

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Nobody "went right through" anyone there. It was embarrassing and uncomfortable to listen to to say the least. DJ, to his credit, at least tried to keep it classy. Personal attacks from Sutton were a disgrace and can't believe Clyde actually allowed it to continue. I've heard callers being cut off for less.

Spot on. I know what you mean. But to be honest, they were probably DELIGHTED at big DJ and Sutton having a real go at each other. I could actually hear the panel sniggering in the background at one point. For Clyde it's a result, because their show is being discussed, as it broke out on social media, and got us all talking about it on here. Job done for them. 

what That was was two pathetic old men airing a personal grievance on national radio.

No one won from that they should both be embarrassed about that performance. Albeit DJ at least tried to keep it professional and the host kept trying to butt in but was like a mouse.

21 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Also I'm not encouraging wanton violence or advocating people running about setting others on fire ffs but it's now time to defend ourselves accordingly, you shout, I shout louder, you hit me then I hit you back twice as hard , by whatever means that you attack then I retaliate in return.

By all means, but I would also suggest we actually got on the front foot. Get all shit on them out there. Demonize and dehumanise. Their problem with that is, they cannot defend it,  because it would be true. We need to get much smarter and use their tactics against them and they are dead in the water!

I must be the only one on here who found this quite uplifting LOL, I've been saying for years that I wish we could have a TV or radio show where the panel tell it like it is, no holds barred, and slag each other mercilessly, I would pay good money to see a non PC show like that, it would have been brilliant if DJ  had been prepared and done his homework and let the cunt have it with both barrels but unfortunately DJ isn't the brightest of sparks, I do wonder if he still doesn't realize that he was set up.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

By all means, but I would also suggest we actually got on the front foot. Get all shit on them out there. Demonize and dehumanise. Their problem with that is, they cannot defend it,  because it would be true. We need to get much smarter and use their tactics against them and they are dead in the water!

I'm not saying we don't have to win a propaganda war m8 ,because we do and we are absolutely shite at that at the moment, they are streets ahead with that just now and it pains me, but right here and now we have to start fighting back on the terraces and in the streets because that's all we have right now imho, we need a strong media / supporters voice and club 1872 are not that voice. 

If he wants to do a charity event then he should do a charity boxing match with big DJ.

Age might not be on his side but 1 dig from the big man and that skinny dumpling would crumble.

It would be terrible if he had a brain haemorrage.

It would be sad but it would be karma.

Nobody would run to his rescue as they would be thinking he was feigning it like his playing career antics.