Big DJ vs Sutton

WadeWilson

25 minutes ago, Willis said:

Don't know why anyone is saying DJ is giving it to Sutton here.

DJ sounds like he's on the verge of tears. Sutton is an utter cunt but most of what he says about DJ is spot on, DJ is  cheerleader for his pals. Not Rangers, just his mates.  Has done almost nothing in terms of sticking up for us.

It's like two weans arguing. Not saying much, just calling each other fannys.

DJ wants to realise that many Rangers fans feel the same way about him. He did back Green and still backs McCoist he's a clueless tit so stop acting like he's some huge rangers man who never fails to back us because he takes his tim pals side all the time.

Sutton is a fucking arse hole and a complete cunt of a man but if you think I'm going to get annoyed at someone slating DJ then your off your head because DJ doesn't waste a breath on us.

This is he most passionate I've ever heard DJ on the show,  big surprise that it was over a personal insult and not an insult to the Club because he wouldn't bat an eye at that.

nail on head ..good post

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It was even more revealing that DJs colleagues of over 20 odd years and know of his honesty and integrity never once faded  Mutton  out or  butted in to defend DJ .Not once 

With colleagues and so called friends like that I'd be questioning the company I keep 

I'd be saying I'm off and leave Clyde to what it basically is , a c....c fanzine phone in . 

Not only that , but I'd hope any Rangers man , watch and learn , and give it a wide berth denying them any claim of impartiality by having any of us on it . 

I find it strange that this forum has over the years  described DJ in exactly the same terms as  Sutton did  now we are up in arms. DJ was an easy target because he has shown loyalty only to a pay cheque and a small clique of fellow travellers. He was immense as a Ranger on the field,off it he has always underwhelmed.

7 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I find it strange that this forum has over the years  described DJ in exactly the same terms as  Sutton did  now we are up in arms. DJ was an easy target because he has shown loyalty only to a pay cheque and a small clique of fellow travellers. He was immense as a Ranger on the field,off it he has always underwhelmed.

You know what BD you have fair points to a point.  The issue is though that Sutton pretty much ambushed they guy (an easy target) in an attempt to humiliate him for personal gain - the man is just a cunt.

1 minute ago, markem said:

You know what BD you have fair and valid point(s) to a point.  The issue is though that Sutton pretty much ambushed they guy (an easy target) in an attempt to humiliate him for personal gain - the man is just a cunt.

If DJ had have been smart enough he just had to mention that classless cunt Suttons miserable record at Lincoln. To be the second worst manager in Lincoln Citys history says it all. DJ has had 25 years of broadcasting experience he should not allow himself to be ambushed,did he not know Sutton was on the show?

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Think it would be in breach of our boradcasting contract with BT tbh as he's technically staff.

Not sure in Suttons case we have established grounds however I would have thought the club would reserve the right to ban any individual from the ground? - could be wrong.

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

If DJ had have been smart enough he just had to mention that classless cunt Suttons miserable record at Lincoln. To be the second worst manager in Lincoln Citys history says it all. DJ has had 25 years of broadcasting experience he should not allow himself to be ambushed,did he not know Sutton was on the show?

Knowing whether he was coming on does not mean he should be prepared for a personal attack...or perhaps it should, I do to know the back story tbh.  

If he was smart enough he wouldn't be on the show. 

2 minutes ago, markem said:

Knowing whether he was coming on does not mean he should be prepared for a personal attack...or perhaps it should, I do to know the back story tbh.  

If he was smart enough he wouldn't be on the show. 

yes mate but he is on it ,a show that demonizes Rangers and their fans on a daily basis.

16 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

sutton phoned in I think. Not sure if DJ knew in advance or not . 

21 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

yes mate but he is on it ,a show that demonizes Rangers and their fans on a daily basis.

But that is exactly what we need, we need to infiltrate and then change the overall opinion gradually while letting more bears in the door. It's what scum fans have done and now they're reaping the rewards. The only problem is DJ is like a guard dog with rubber teeth.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Don't know why anyone is saying DJ is giving it to Sutton here.

DJ sounds like he's on the verge of tears. Sutton is an utter cunt but most of what he says about DJ is spot on, DJ is  cheerleader for his pals. Not Rangers, just his mates.  Has done almost nothing in terms of sticking up for us.

It's like two weans arguing. Not saying much, just calling each other fannys.

DJ wants to realise that many Rangers fans feel the same way about him. He did back Green and still backs McCoist he's a clueless tit so stop acting like he's some huge rangers man who never fails to back us because he takes his tim pals side all the time.

Sutton is a fucking arse hole and a complete cunt of a man but if you think I'm going to get annoyed at someone slating DJ then your off your head because DJ doesn't waste a breath on us.

This is he most passionate I've ever heard DJ on the show,  big surprise that it was over a personal insult and not an insult to the Club because he wouldn't bat an eye at that.

Can't argue with any of that m8.