Big DJ vs Sutton

WadeWilson

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

If Sutton is desperate for a regular income he's got to do something to raise his profile so he is considered for any media jobs that are up for grabs.

He seems to have gone down the route of being the guy your average bitter tarrier can identify with, there are probably plenty who see him as the man giving a voice to how they see a lot of issues.

DJ should have asked him would you have been this keen to chase the money if you hadn't been bankrupt recently 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don't put down anyone who tries to defend our club, you attacked my methods of defence so I came back with my view, but you turned it into something personal, you think I sit back and accept our detractors having a go? as I said you have no idea what organisations i am involved with or what I do to support our cause, so you keep sending you're emails and letters m8 if that's what you thinks best, but you seem very focused on starting and ending discussions with our own, I get the feeling we will never agree, I'm two lines away from just telling you to fuck off but then  again maybe as you are I'm all  talk 

So what organisations are you involved with ? You don't put anyone down but refer to me as a lone crusader and claiming in your previous posts it was a waste of time.

I laid my cards on the table with what i do... Why don't you do the same and tell us all these organisations your involved with to support our cause ?

34 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

So what organisations are you involved with ? You don't put anyone down but refer to me as a lone crusader and claiming in your previous posts it was a waste of time.

I laid my cards on the table with what i do... Why don't you do the same and tell us all these organisations your involved with to support our cause ?

Yes because I really care what some random cunt on the Internet thinks about me, I am a  member of several organisations which quite frankly is none of your or any other cunts business , if you want to lay your cards on the table on an internet forum then that's up to you , me ? I'll continue to do what I do and support what I support without having to report back to you if that's okay, you seem very desperate for this to last for page after page so if it's because you are bored then I'm pretty sure I just heard someone say something negative about Rangers on BT , why don't you fire off another outraged email and possibly an angry letter to fill some time , can probably predict you're reply so don't bother, just send me an angry email 

16 hours ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Big DJ's a retired football player and, long time, radio pundit from an era where respect for fellow professionals was/is (to him, and others of a similar vintage) paramount. In the current climate of long knives and backstabbing people like DJ are perceived as weak appeasers, whereas the likes of sutton get a pat on the back for being 'honest'...even when their narrative is laden with vitriol, negativity, bias, and, therefore, badly lacking in decency or integrity! I know some Bears have an issue with DJ over his support for McCoist but they are friends! Who amongst us would not support our friends? It could also be levelled against him that he backed whyte and then big haunds but, then again, so did a lot of us, in the misplaced, desperate hope that our Club was going to prosper again! Fundamentally, big DJ's a hellufa decent fellow...ok, so he's not as intellectually astute and sleekit as he really needs to be to keep on top of the fly fuckers on rc radio, but he, at least, attempted to stand his ground against, what undoubtedly was, a public mugging...not only by that scumbag sutton, but by his 'co'-presenters!! At one point, late on in the spat, when DJ was retorting back to sutton's pish, gherry intervened and asked for things "not to get too personal".....too late gherry, you should have aimed that at sutton at the very beginning of his personal attack on DJ, you fucking dummkopf!! Big DJ's one of us...thank fuck because we don't have enough in the msm in Scotland...we should be thankful he's there! Ok, we'd all like a stronger, more unforgiving voice but I know who I'd rather have in the trenches with me...big DJ, a TRUE Rangers legend, or that vile reprobate sutton? No fucking contest!! Gaun yersel big man!!

This all day long :541:

49 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Did you hear him "i'm on twitter now"

I don't use twitter but anybody who does should bombard the bastard and rip him for his Lincoln record, his money bankruptcy and his moral bankruptcy.

Is he the same Chris Sutton ad he was before his bankruptcy

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yes because I really care what some random cunt on the Internet thinks about me, I am a  member of several organisations which quite frankly is none of your or any other cunts business , if you want to lay your cards on the table on an internet forum then that's up to you , me ? I'll continue to do what I do and support what I support without having to report back to you if that's okay, you seem very desperate for this to last for page after page so if it's because you are bored then I'm pretty sure I just heard someone say something negative about Rangers on BT , why don't you fire off another outraged email and possibly an angry letter to fill some time , can probably predict you're reply so don't bother, just send me an angry email 

You don't put anyone down but your post i quoted once again has sarcastic comments about what i do..Irony indeed

Strange that you say your involved with different organisations but keep refusing to tell us what you do... Your full of shite.. You think i'm desperate to make this last page after page... Maybe you just don't like people who complain about celtc fans or celtc ex players.

Give me an example of something you have done and show us all proof of it without deflecting on to me or what i do. If you haven't done anyone just say you haven't rather than sit posting about all these organisations your involved with...Floors all yours,I have nothing to hide...Do you ?  

1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

You don't put anyone down but your post i quoted once again has sarcastic comments about what i do..Irony indeed

Strange that you say your involved with different organisations but keep refusing to tell us what you do... Your full of shite.. You think i'm desperate to make this last page after page... Maybe you just don't like people who complain about celtc fans or celtc ex players.

Give me an example of something you have done and show us all proof of it without deflecting on to me or what i do. If you haven't done anyone just say you haven't rather than sit posting about all these organisations your involved with...Floors all yours,I have nothing to hide...Do you ?  

As predicted I knew what you would come back with, I'm full of shite , very good, you are the one seemingly obsessed with what I do in my own time, I don't need as I've said before to prove anything to you, now I have something to hide as well , you are a very strange little Internet weirdo and you are also very boring, you are craving praise and when you don't receive it out comes the dummy, it's becoming the same replies from both of us over and over, it's boring, your fucking choking for the last word as well which you will no doubt get because I can't be arsed conversing with you any longer. Sad little man with too much time on your hands, so you fire away with yer wee accusations and what you think of me you fucking halfwit, this is my last post on this, not because I think you have gained some sort of of wee victory but because I can't be fucked with anymore of yer repetitive pish.

I can't help but think that bt sports resident bear baiter deserves a thread all of his own in the general sports forum. Here his gems of insight and constructive comments could be showcased. IIt's all too easy to inderestimate the special talents of this man. He is the living embodiment of Kerryfail Meltdown.

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As predicted I knew what you would come back with, I'm full of shite , very good, you are the one seemingly obsessed with what I do in my own time, I don't need as I've said before to prove anything to you, now I have something to hide as well , you are a very strange little Internet weirdo and you are also very boring, you are craving praise and when you don't receive it out comes the dummy, it's becoming the same replies from both of us over and over, it's boring, your fucking choking for the last word as well which you will no doubt get because I can't be arsed conversing with you any longer. Sad little man with too much time on your hands, so you fire away with yer wee accusations and what you think of me you fucking halfwit, this is my last post on this, not because I think you have gained some sort of of wee victory but because I can't be fucked with anymore of yer repetitive pish.

Deflector shields on full..Have a great night,I'll sleep well knowing i've done my bit,You come across as the angry wee man raging because i'm complaining about celtc fans and the media attacking my club..Strange that isn't it.

Go have a wee huddle with your hoopy teddy.

:lol: folk are going out their way to defend McCoist now. Get a grip man. Plenty of folk have said far worse things about Rangers in he past few years than Sutton has said about DJ. Mon tae fuck and stop kidding yourselves on and back someone who actually deserves it. 

6 hours ago, Willis said:

:lol: folk are going out their way to defend McCoist now. Get a grip man. Plenty of folk have said far worse things about Rangers in he past few years than Sutton has said about DJ. Mon tae fuck and stop kidding yourselves on and back someone who actually deserves it. 

I don't think anyone's defended McCoist, just not chastising a Rangers legend in DJ for not slaughtering his mate. 

If you don't think Sutton deserves some backlash for his continued verbal assault on the Rangers team, players, staff and now legends like DJ, then I can't help you.