Household RFC decor....

Rambo1872

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a few things, my house is more like a teenagers bed room than an adults living room :lol:

Ibrox canvas in the living room, UVF flag with some Rangers pennants and stuff in the kitchen wall, usually have my VB flag up in the living room but haven't put it back up since I took it to the piggery

20160924_110702.jpg

20160924_110724.jpg

20160924_110732.jpg

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Got a few things, my house is more like a teenagers bed room than an adults living room :lol:

Ibrox canvas in the living room, UVF flag with some Rangers pennants and stuff in the kitchen wall, usually have my VB flag up in the living room but haven't put it back up since I took it to the piggery

20160924_110702.jpg

20160924_110724.jpg

20160924_110732.jpg

I love our team but would never have that stuff in my living room. 

3 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Thought that was a great idea when.I clicked on it. 

Uploaded a photo and for a small wall in my son's room it's £400 :matron:

How much were you expecting for custom wallpaper? A  3m x 2m is £175 which I tought was a lot less than the 2K+ quoted earlier.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

How much were you expecting for custom wallpaper? A  3m x 2m is £175 which I tought was a lot less than the 2K+ quoted earlier.

Not sure tbh :D

Just can't justify spending that. Doing wee mans room up. Living room. My room and getting floor tiles in kitchen and two bathrooms 

19 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

I have this framed on the wall. Looks smart and doesn't scream Rangers straight away. Perfect when dhims/sheep like it and then take a closer look and suddenly it's shit ???

image.png

Then it's like a red flag to a bull to the stinking bastards 

(That's class by the way ) :541: 

20 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

I have this framed on the wall. Looks smart and doesn't scream Rangers straight away. Perfect when dhims/sheep like it and then take a closer look and suddenly it's shit ???

image.png

Bought one similar for my dad with the autographs printed on it 

5 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Top of my stairs

IMG_0285.JPG

We're did you get the frame or get it framed we have a few signed jerseys plus  4 fotos/certificates from our bricks. We have made our spare room into a blue room and want to finish it off with them framed.

We have just made our spare room into a blue room and this 

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

We're did you get the frame or get it framed we have a few signed jerseys plus  4 fotos/certificates from our bricks. We have made our spare room into a blue room and want to finish it off with them framed.

We have just made our spare room into a blue room and this 

It was framed when I got it but I got a few other things framed down at the wee shop at Muirend he does a very good job although a bit pricey its worth it. There is a shop near Maryhill Road that i have used as well which had massive choice of frames.

18 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Top of my stairs

IMG_0285.JPG

I've got tons of signed stuff needing framed.  I have this same top you have with 10 signatures from the Barca Bears.  I've got the 140 year top signed by the 3rd division team.  Last few years I've met Walter Smith, Lee Wallace, Richard Gough, and got lots of bits and bobs.  I got Ally McCoist to sign his 50th birday programme but that'll be staying in the hall cuboard.

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

It was framed when I got it but I got a few other things framed down at the wee shop at Muirend he does a very good job although a bit pricey its worth it. There is a shop near Maryhill Road that i have used as well which had massive choice of frames.

Thanks I will have a look for the Muirend shop as want it to look good especially with the bricks as have my dads .

Apart from a small canvas of one of our former captains up on the wall of the wee man's bedroom there's no Rangers decor in my house.

It's been in his room since was a baby, even when his mum wanted the room done up in Winnie the Pooh shite I still insisted on that being there.

He's moved on to a car theme now, hoping it'll be Rangers next since he's actually showing an interest in football now.

17 hours ago, M0NTY said:

I have been looking around the web for a nice piece of rangers decor for the living room the past few days and just wondered what other bears have in their houses, and maybe draw inspiration from what others have came up with. When i walk into my living room i want to see something that looks excellent and something which at the same time tells people when their in what type of household there in. 

I'm thinking of a big union flag , but not cloth, something like a glass art piece or something similar. 

What do you guys have, show me and all the other bears on here how you express yourself in your own home through your choice of decor :uk:

1335709743.jpg

You should get a dead taig and hang him from your attic boleyhole mate.

They're aw the rage!!