Rambo1872

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

Consider myself very fortunate and lucky to have this very special place to come home to.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Well in that man.that is unbelievable.some of us with 1 bedroom flats would love something like that.fuckin beautiful mate.well done!

No Surrender

Rab

2 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

I'm doing this!

ive got a board in the spare room and seen a Rangers cabinet a while back but just had a look there and all thats coming up is New York Rangers ones.

had a board in my living room when i was young and single, the good old days as i like to call them haha

9 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

ive got a board in the spare room and seen a Rangers cabinet a while back but just had a look there and all thats coming up is New York Rangers ones.

had a board in my living room when i was young and single, the good old days as i like to call them haha

I was thinking of getting some kind of Rangers decal and putting it onto the dart board case. If not I have a mate who paints Orange banners, Lambegs etc. so I'll get him to do me a hand painted wan!

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He refuses to have a taig butler and his cook wont even touch fish on a friday

Ach man, dont mock a bear who is more fortunate than most of us.his place is pure magic.if it was in the spirit of things then mine is a steak on a friday washed down with the UDR4.but seriously what a beautiful place bettertogether.well done that man.our intentions are the same without the grandeur you have worked so hard for.

No Surrender

Rab

3 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

Ach man, dont mock a bear who is more fortunate than most of us.his place is pure magic.if it was in the spirit of things then mine is a steak on a friday washed down with the UDR4.but seriously what a beautiful place bettertogether.well done that man.our intentions are the same without the grandeur you have worked so hard for.

No Surrender

Rab

I know mate im just pulling his leg , its always good to see a bear do well 

1 hour ago, rab wilson said:

Well in that man.that is unbelievable.some of us with 1 bedroom flats would love something like that.fuckin beautiful mate.well done!

No Surrender

Rab

Dont be fooled Rab. That is a one bedroom flat and the pool table converts into a bed.

2 hours ago, bettertogether said:

Consider myself very fortunate and lucky to have this very special place to come home to.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Proud of ye fella!

That is top class.

I'm sitting here drooling over it and the missus is saying its a waste of a room.

I'd happily do away with her for a lad pad like that.

On 23/09/2016 at 8:22 PM, M0NTY said:

I have been looking around the web for a nice piece of rangers decor for the living room the past few days and just wondered what other bears have in their houses, and maybe draw inspiration from what others have came up with. When i walk into my living room i want to see something that looks excellent and something which at the same time tells people when their in what type of household there in. 

I'm thinking of a big union flag , but not cloth, something like a glass art piece or something similar. 

What do you guys have, show me and all the other bears on here how you express yourself in your own home through your choice of decor :uk:

andy-halliday-rangers.jpg?auto=format&fi

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BlueRoomCanvas/items

If you are arty

photo-3-0011.jpg

Instructions to make https://wunderstruckcreations.com/tag/distressed-flag/

20 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Got andy on ma wall from bluerooms.he faces baxter from 62/63.i sit down with ma coffee at 5am and say " awrite boys?". "Nae bother Rab". Is always the reply.no cunt can realise how that makes me feel every morning.

No Surrender

Rab