Household RFC decor....

Rambo1872

I have been looking around the web for a nice piece of rangers decor for the living room the past few days and just wondered what other bears have in their houses, and maybe draw inspiration from what others have came up with. When i walk into my living room i want to see something that looks excellent and something which at the same time tells people when their in what type of household there in. 

I'm thinking of a big union flag , but not cloth, something like a glass art piece or something similar. 

What do you guys have, show me and all the other bears on here how you express yourself in your own home through your choice of decor :uk:

1335709743.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a signed top up on my wall in the hall, got another one that im gona get framed and hung up.

IV got my son's top that he wore to his first game(signed by the squad), the programme from the game, his first scarf that I bought at the game a pic of us at the game and the div 3 league 1 and championship medals all to get framed. Hoping to get a premiership medal first tho for a complete set

20 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Got a signed top up on my wall in the hall, got another one that im gona get framed and hung up.

IV got my son's top that he wore to his first game(signed by the squad), the programme from the game, his first scarf that I bought at the game a pic of us at the game and the div 3 league 1 and championship medals all to get framed. Hoping to get a premiership medal first tho for a complete set

Sounds great mate, i havent managed to fertilise any eggs yet maself but im looking forward to having the chance to do what you have done and capture the moments. Something i'm sure he will keep for the rest of his days . 

6 minutes ago, MDYT2 said:

Mate that specific mural in the pic is class. It's proper hard to get now it was sold in John Lewis I'm sure and was bye some female designer can't mind who though. Think it was about £200

Its a vivienne westwood ?maybe the mrs will moan less if a get that and tell her its a designer yin ?

23 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Its a vivienne westwood ?maybe the mrs will moan less if a get that and tell her its a designer yin ?

? yeah good luck with that mate.  I was going to buy it a few years back but the Mrs put her foot down ?

2 minutes ago, MDYT2 said:

? yeah good luck with that mate.  I was going to buy it a few years back but the Mrs put her foot down ?

Its paper backed silk.....Comes in 6 drops. I need to find this, discontinued unfortunately. Think it was out in 2009. measures 5ft x 7ft would fit lovely behind and above my couch. Anybody got a time machine!? 

3 hours ago, M0NTY said:

I have been looking around the web for a nice piece of rangers decor for the living room the past few days and just wondered what other bears have in their houses, and maybe draw inspiration from what others have came up with. When i walk into my living room i want to see something that looks excellent and something which at the same time tells people when their in what type of household there in. 

I'm thinking of a big union flag , but not cloth, something like a glass art piece or something similar. 

What do you guys have, show me and all the other bears on here how you express yourself in your own home through your choice of decor :uk:

1335709743.jpg

Do you want Rangers decor or a Union Flag?

That Westwood flag is a belter , looked it up there , avaliable to HIRE for only £450 for 3 days , or BUY for £2,245.50 . :disappointment: have a couple of her shirts./polo shirts but cmon tae fuck Vivienne 

http://www.furnitureprophirelondon.co.uk/vivienne-westwood-union-jack-wall-hanging-or-rug.php

I have a union flag doormat and union flag bed covers. Going to do a feature wall with a union flag too. 

Weans room is goin to be everything rangers. He already has a signed picture of Laudrup on the wall. He has quite a bit of memorabilia but doing the flat up after Christmas. Got a holiday, his birthday before then 

I had an oil painting of Gazza doing the flute (done by an old member of RM) but the missus wouldn't allow it when we bought a place together.

Holding on to it and my signed/framed tops for when I can get a man cave when we buy our next place. 

11 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Its paper backed silk.....Comes in 6 drops. I need to find this, discontinued unfortunately. Think it was out in 2009. measures 5ft x 7ft would fit lovely behind and above my couch. Anybody got a time machine!? 

Try this:

http://www.photowall.co.uk/photo-wallpaper/custom