Pittodrie Roll Call

Wearethepeople72

Who's all going on Sunday then? 

Anyone heading up without tickets or sitting in the home end?

I'm one of the ones lucky enough to have been allocated a ticket for this, so I'll be there. Haven't looked forward to a game as much as this in a while. Hopefully we put these cunts in their place. :uk:

4 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Who's all going on Sunday then? 

Anyone heading up without tickets or sitting in the home end?

I'm one of the ones lucky enough to have been allocated a ticket for this, so I'll be there. Haven't looked forward to a game as much as this in a while. Hopefully we put these cunts in their place. :uk:

Aye awrite Mr smug bollocks, naw in all seriousness fucking rap it right intae they cunts, gutted I've not got a ticket but tbf I've done very well this season so far, watch you're back with these bastards and scream it loud and proud brother 

Absolutely not going, and the more this circus called Scottish football acts the more comfortable I'm getting with my decision to never attend another away match in this sorry state of a country. 

That said, for the 2000 or so bears going,  cheer the team to the rafters , stay safe and save your minute's applause until injury time. 

24 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Aye awrite Mr smug bollocks, naw in all seriousness fucking rap it right intae they cunts, gutted I've not got a ticket but tbf I've done very well this season so far, watch you're back with these bastards and scream it loud and proud brother 

As always mate. :uk:

I missed out on the piggery but shit happens. Always gunna be the case with so many folk signed up this season unfortunately. 

Had a ticket but can't go. Going out for an all-day session with a couple of guys. Seven Way's Bridgeton for the game then upto the Bristol Bar the Camlachie flute band are playing a set after the games done so that will be good.

Hopefully can enjoy the culture with 3 points. Makes all the difference.