Johnston humiliates Sutton

blupac

Johnstone v Hopkins  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

Don't think anyone "won", it was pitiful the whole thing. DJ might come across as more professional and Mutton as a bitter and twisted twat, but argument wise nothing was presented, studied and concluded from either side.

It makes both DJ and Mutton look bad for different reasons, if DJ hadn't been caught off guard then he might have had a better chance of downing the twat but, instead it was just a sorry thing to hear.

9 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Don't think anyone "won", it was pitiful the whole thing. DJ might come across as more professional and Mutton as a bitter and twisted twat, but argument wise nothing was presented, studied and concluded from either side.

It makes both DJ and Mutton look bad for different reasons, if DJ hadn't been caught off guard then he might have had a better chance of downing the twat but, instead it was just a sorry thing to hear.

Big DJ has never been good with confrontational arguments as he forgets too much important things 

It was a good listen but 50/50 is how I heard it 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Big DJ has never been good with confrontational arguments as he forgets too much important things 

TBH with you eejay, I've never been a fan of DJ because he's always been a bit toothless in our defense. The guy has a good platform to defend our club and doesn't seem to use it at all. While of course all the other pro-celtic pundits are sticking the knife in.

Maybe this will get DJ to take notice, maybe he'll realise how bad the media is now and start to defend us, though I hugely doubt it.

Sutton has chosen cash over credibility. When you're prepared to abuse the whole footballing community to make a headline then you can't  lose an argument. Sutton came over as the most insulting, patronising ,disrespectful arsehole imaginable and thankfully it'll bite him on the arse sooner rather than later.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

TBH with you eejay, I've never been a fan of DJ because he's always been a bit toothless in our defense. The guy has a good platform to defend our club and doesn't seem to use it at all. While of course all the other pro-celtic pundits are sticking the knife in.

Maybe this will get DJ to take notice, maybe he'll realise how bad the media is now and start to defend us, though I hugely doubt it.

I'm with you there .I slag him off all the time mate but if it's between either one of these characters .It's DJ all day long 

Mutton is a cockroach .Not a punter 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think you are right.  Sutton picked the easiest of targets, ambushed him yet still never won the argument.

Pointless poll OP, although the comparison to Hopkins is spot on.

5 minutes ago, dan_ger said:

Yeah, it's about time someone really took Sutton down. DJ was far too soft on him there for my liking. We really need someone hard nosed in the media that takes no shit and is able to eloquently take apart these idiots like Sutton. 

Souness would maul sutton.

Sutton doesn't act like that with wee Alex Rae.

Ian Ferguson would leather him if he spoke to him like that.

Sutton tried to take a liberty, he's a fucking poisoned peice of dugmeat and should be nowhere near the game up here after his disgraceful comments about Dunfermline all those years ago.

20 minutes ago, dan_ger said:

Yeah, it's about time someone really took Sutton down. DJ was far too soft on him there for my liking. We really need someone hard nosed in the media that takes no shit and is able to eloquently take apart these idiots like Sutton. 

The media hand pick the token Ranger.  Barry Ferguson being the next in line.  

Neil McCann is the best representative we have, he's sharp enough that he would tear the prick Sutton to pieces.  Sutton is a bully, and I think we all look forward to the day he takes an almighty fall.

1 minute ago, markem said:

Think you are right.  Sutton picked the easiest of targets, ambushed him yet still never won the argument.

Pointless poll OP. 

??It was just too easy ,the set up .Heard the neutral McCulloch the night before, saying he had phoned Mutton to get him on .And it was speedily done for last night .The night DJ was on funnily enough 

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I would pay money to watch Sutton say that stuff  to Fergie but he wouldn't coz he's a rat coward.

He prefers to pick on older amiable Dundonians though

The cunt thinks he is untouchable, this shouting over the top of people is one thing but it won't get him by forever.

There will come a time, possibly at a function, that some cunt will get him by the throat and choke the skinny bastard.

It won't come a day too soon for me.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Souness would maul sutton.

Sutton doesn't act like that with wee Alex Rae.

Ian Ferguson would leather him if he spoke to him like that.

Sutton tried to take a liberty, he's a fucking poisoned peice of dugmeat and should be nowhere near the game up here after his disgraceful comments about Dunfermline all those years ago.

Spot on, Sutton was basically trying to bully DJ with his derogatory comments, the big man basically told Sutton what the rest of us think about him.......stick him on sky with souness and let's see how mouthy he would be.

Sutton did the usual tim thing begin by throwing around as many punches as possible and then try and look like the good guy by playing the victim card when DJ came back swinging ... his pleading with Derek in that sad little voice at the end to go to his wee night out was truly nauseating :power_of_anguish:. In fact the whole thing reminds me of the ones who tried to dig up Kenny and his wife and went to the law when they got the good hiding they deserved

I've listened to it now and thought it was a disgraceful premeditated attack from Sutton.  I'd be embarrassed if one of our ex-players did that to anyone (regardless of who their allegiances are with).  Totally classless and I feel DJ did well in pointing out the type of human being Sutton clearly is!

It makes radio clyde look bad. They let the call go through so it was an obvious set up. Whether the appeaser johnstone was in on it I am no longer interested in. Scottish media is an infantile joke and an embarrassment.I am stopping listening and reading from now on.

30 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

I've listened to it now and thought it was a disgraceful premeditated attack from Sutton.  I'd be embarrassed if one of our ex-players did that to anyone (regardless of who their allegiances are with).  Totally classless and I feel DJ did well in pointing out the type of human being Sutton clearly is!

The robot sounded like he was reading from an autocue, yip big DJ was mugged alright.