Strangely optimistic....

RedWhiteBlue1872

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

CLint Hill has been decent IMO. Looks pretty solid. 

Got to be the turning point for us tomorrow

I'm hoping the tarrier game was a turning point because I've been heartened by our last two performances despite dropping point to RC. 

We'll find out tomorrow but I think we'll do it . A comfortable 2-1 win. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

If we win tomorrow then it will require a clean sheet. 

I disagree mate. Think we'll win as I've not been overly impressed with what I've seen from them, but I would be mighty impressed if we were capable of keeping a clean sheet tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, thegambler said:

So is Windass fit to play or not? He's vital to our season in my estimation. 

Not sure vital is the term I would use TG, he has impressed me there is no doubt about that and I hope to see a lot more of him. If he was to suffer an injury and be out for 6-8 weeks I think we would have enough quality to cope, for me its been a long time since we have had a player so far ahead it would be a disaster if he was out with a bad injury. :pipe:

Going by the press conference everyone bar Rossiter was given the O K to play :541:

8 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Not sure vital is the term I would use TG, he has impressed me there is no doubt about that and I hope to see a lot more of him. If he was to suffer an injury and be out for 6-8 weeks I think we would have enough quality to cope, for me its been a long time since we have had a player so far ahead it would be a disaster if he was out with a bad injury. :pipe:

Going by the press conference everyone bar Rossiter was given the O K to play :541:

Aye, fair point. I just really like that he doesn't seem in any way reluctant to take players on & carry the ball up the pitch. Thought he looked like our best player against the filth. Something we have been lacking at times. You're right in that we should have enough quality to deal with his absence though. 

Really hope we put these mutton molesting bastards back in their box tomorrow. Shite start to the season but just hope that it's finally clicked and we get a result. Wallace spoke well yesterday but we need him (especially him) and the rest of the squad to live up to his words and step up.

3-1 to the famous; Holt and Garner x2.

Same mate. Before the Scum game I knew we were gona get humped. I reckon we'll beat these cunts 3-0 the mora. And the reason for that is im going out to watch it and every time I do that we win and I have 2 leave straight after cause the bird is being a cunt. U heard it here first ?

4 hours ago, Tav's Bandage said:

I am most certainly a pessimist, but hearing Wallace speaking yesterday and all thats been going on and the progress in performance I have a strong feeling about tomorrow.

I think we are due a really good performance against one of the bigger sides in the league and hopefully this can be the catalyst to show that we aint as far away as we think.

3-1 Rangers (Waghorn x2 & Forrester)

No bigger side than the Glasgow Rangers mate(tu)

I was optimistic at the start of the season and thought we might challenge for the title.  The results against Hamilton, Kilmarnock and County aren't good enough.  The defeat to Celtic was embarrassing.  A defeat or draw tomorrow would mean only two wins from our opening 7 league games with another Old Firm just weeks away.  Warburton needs to get this team winning or we'll become a team in free fall.

10 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I was optimistic at the start of the season and thought we might challenge for the title.  The result against Hamilton, Kilmarnock and County aren't good enough.  The defeat to Celtic was embarrassing.  A defeat or draw tomorrow would mean only two wins from our opening 7 league games with another Old Firm just weeks away.  Warburton needs to get this team winning or we're going or we will become a team in free fall.

Unfortunately nearly everything you say is true. I'm not holding out much hope for tomorrow with how we've played so far, we need to see improvement and soon.