Strangely optimistic....

RedWhiteBlue1872

I am most certainly a pessimist, but hearing Wallace speaking yesterday and all thats been going on and the progress in performance I have a strong feeling about tomorrow.

I think we are due a really good performance against one of the bigger sides in the league and hopefully this can be the catalyst to show that we aint as far away as we think.

3-1 Rangers (Waghorn x2 & Forrester)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

I am most certainly a pessimist, but hearing Wallace speaking yesterday and all thats been going on and the progress in performance I have a strong feeling about tomorrow.

I think we are due a really good performance against one of the bigger sides in the league and hopefully this can be the catalyst to show that we aint as far away as we think.

3-1 Rangers (Waghorn x2 & Forrester)

Ye know I think you might just be right. I've got a similar kinda feeling. Amongst the poor displays recently, we've also had a fair bit of bad luck. We're due a performance and we're due a bit of luck. Here's hoping. 

If we win tomorrow then it will require a clean sheet. 

Im hoping this is the point Warburton changes things - he has too. I can't keep backing him if he continually turns a blind eye to the continual defensive frailties. I can see the meltdown in here tomorrow afternoon if we get beat 

he must address it, and now! 

Sorry for being a damp squib but it needs said. 

I usually hate predictions but we are well overdue a right early goal and tomorrow for whatever reason is a game where I just feel we will score early, if we do then there is a great chance we will pump the cunts, I really hope so as I hate the bastards with real passion. 

We really need to win, as dropping another 3 points would place us under significant pressure.  From the start, the whole team has to be up for it and take the game to them, as any sign of weakness from us will most likely be exploited by them. 

It's time we showed what we can do on the pitch - no excuses.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I usually hate predictions but we are well overdue a right early goal and tomorrow for whatever reason is a game where I just feel we will score early, if we do then there is a great chance we will pump the cunts, I really hope so as I hate the bastards with real passion. 

Was saying the exact same mate, we are really are due an early goal this season.

Its needed tomorrow but i really do think we can and will win this.

12 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

I'm going for 3-1. Waghorn, Halliday and a big fuck off header from a corner from wan of the centre halves.

Big Clint to silence the doubters, me included, he has looked a threat from corners all the same.

After Lee's fantastic speech from the heart i have a renewed optimism, theres other stuff i think will have galvanised the team but i will wait until tomorrow to say just incase i jinx it.

Intae these sheep shagging bastards right from the first whistle Rangers, show them who the people are.

No Surrender

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Big Clint to silence the doubters, me included, he has looked a threat from corners all the same.

After Lee's fantastic speech from the heart i have a renewed optimism, theres other stuff i think will have galvanised the team but i will wait until tomorrow to say just incase i jinx it.

Intae these sheep shagging bastards right from the first whistle Rangers, show them who the people are.

No Surrender

I was thinking Clint Hill too.

4 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Was saying the exact same mate, we are really are due an early goal this season.

Its needed tomorrow but i really do think we can and will win this.

Watched their second half on Thursday, their shite, play the way we can do and we will beat them no problem, defend the way we have been and we will struggle, getting that opening goal is absolutely crucial to us , aw fuck all this pundit shite, just get out and get ripped the fuck right into them  Rangers. 

I reckon it'll be a scrappy first half hour but hopefully we start right away and put them on the back foot. Not been impressed with them from the games I've watched this season. Didn't look great the other night and looked horrendous against Hearts. Not that we've been much better but if we keep the defence tight and create the same type of chances we did against County I'll go for a 3-1 scoreline to us. 

Right into these cunts though. I'd take a scrappy 1-0 if we leather a few of their players in the process. 

I got sucked in the night before the tim  game  with all the optimism and emptied my Paddy Power account  on to the bears at 4/1, I was flat as fuck for a week after that one, but i'm back on track now and quite fancy our chances tomorrow, I genuinely think the last couple of weeks will have given MW a whole lot to chew on and the penny will have dropped about just what it takes to manage our club, I think he is man enough for the task and the shitstorm of the last fortnight will be the making of the man.