Team bus vandalised

ricksen92

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is beyond the pale. Something has to be done about all this hatred - it's way beyond any joke or trying to grab the higher moral ground. If this hatred that was displayed at parkhead and this morning continues then some serious outbreaks are going to develop - it's inevitable

I'd say at this point that if the sfa and the government don't act soon then they'll have blood on their hands. And that's an not an understatement. 

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I said this the other day that MW might not be the manager to win us the league but regardless they don't want us to have anyone like him anywhere near our club. His ethos, his outlook. It terrifies them.

All things Rangers terrifies them. Always has and always will. Our manager and players need to step up and do what we do best. Pump them and keep them in their place. It's the Rangers way.

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This is beyond the pale. Something has to be done about all this hatred - it's way beyond any joke or trying to grab the higher moral ground. If this hatred that was displayed at parkhead and this morning continues then some serious outbreaks are going to develop - it's inevitable

I'd say at this point that if the sfa and the government don't act soon then they'll have blood on their hands. And that's an not an understatement. 

Agree. There will be a horrible incident and nobody wins from thy situation.

It's become completely acceptable and perhaps even fashionable to despise Rangers.

In my opinion Spiers, etc with their talk of "underclass" have paved the way for the dehumanisation and outpouring of bile that comes Rangers way. 

I just hope the boys on the pitch have it in them to sort Aberdeen out and shut the fans up. Not convinced they do but here's hoping. 

Just now, MaestroNiko said:

he deleted the tweet but his account is still on if any of you wannae have a go at him

Nah just his adress up and he will get what's coming to him. 

Be nice to see the fat cunt cowering now, yer about to get done in ya sex offending bheast.

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

All things Rangers terrifies them. Always has and always will. Our manager and players need to step up and do what we do best. Pump them and keep them in their place. It's the Rangers way.

Aye but in my opinion a guy like MW coming in and signing whole squads for peanuts that are arguably one or two top signings away from being genuine title contenders scares them big time and the reason being is that it takes away the whole "bought the league" pish.

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That's the thing though, we are living in a country where Rangers hating scumbags are running the country. They provoke, we react and end up getting punished. Look at the last 18 months we've had Motherwell, Hibs, celtic and now the sheep attacking our club, players and fans. Fuck all has been done about it. Yet all you hear about is songs and a a fucking toilet. I'd try and get into England when they revamp the leagues down there. I can honestly see innocent bears being killed due to this hatred. I remember seeing a guy on holiday with his Rangers top on with his kids and a group of non Rangers fans giving him and his family pelters and abuse. Either that or we just go fuck it and fight fire with fire and make Ibrox unbearable for these cunts to even think about attending.

Good to see these sheep seducer's being reported. Doubt there'll be much done about it though, sadly. The cops are primed to deal with big, bad 'sectarian' Bears singing dangerous songs, and this will be their main focus today...it's what they're trained for! It'll all be played down by the media...in fact, it might not even warrant a mention at all! If they do report on it, it'll be done in such a way as to include Rangers fans as equally at fault via our songbook! This is the society we're forced to live in today guys...a republican cesspit!!

The only solace we can get from this is to wipe the fucking floor with these cunts today...1-3 Rangers...intae these bastards!!!

:7326:WATP:uk:

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Someone is going to get hurt or worse eventually. The SFA dont have the balls to do anything the press whip everyone into a frenzy and the Cops are rabbits caught in the spotlight more worried with slightly offending songs. 

That's what the mhedia  want to happen then it will be all the Rangers fans fault . I hope this prick gets what he's  due and I hope he's looking over his shoulder  for a while , it's every ground we go to and in nearly  every town they are defacing walls ect... with sectarian  bile. Something  needs to be done before it really  boils over and we take matters  into our own hands. 

Get into these c#nts today

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Looking forward to Richard Gordon, English and that rat Spiers condemning this and raising this issue. Only on this country does the shit become acceptable; can you imagine someone writing 96 on the Liverpool team bus?

If they did it would make the news at 6.  We will see if this incident is widely reported but I hope so. Rivalry is one thing but mocking a disaster is a step beyond that.