ricksen92

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

At the time of the disaster cellic officials and fans behaved impeccably, and all of Scotland, especially Glaswegians united in a common grief. Heroic actions were carried out by many people of all beliefs on the pitch and trackside to try and save the victims of the tragedy, and aid the injured. Allegiances and bias meant nothing as human beings strived to save the lifes of fellow human beings. 

Remembering those sad days and seeing the sheer undiluted hatred of Aberdeen and Celtic fans nowadays makes me despair at the respect for the common good that has been lost in just a few generations. 

I can't find words contemptuous enough to truly describe what I think of the ignorance and animosity shown to innocent strangers who died at a game of football by fellow football fans. :power_of_anguish:

Well said.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Has there been a statement from the club ? 

The boss said in his interview with Sky that the club would make a statement and he wouldn't comment.

Hopefullly they'll say something tomorrow when the office is back at work.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The boss said in his interview with Sky that the club would make a statement and he wouldn't comment.

Hopefullly they'll say something tomorrow when the office is back at work.

Unbelievable if the club have given MW a bum stear on this 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Unbelievable if the club have given MW a bum stear on this 

Rangers spokesman said: "The club is disgusted and disappointed by this act of vandalism.

"In particular, the reference to the Ibrox Disaster in which 66 people lost their lives is especially vile. This sort of behaviour has no place in civilised society.

"The incident was immediately reported to Police Scotland and we will assist them with their enquiries."

Maybe this was just part of DK deal with the SFA though...

5 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

New club but vandalise our bus because we are the same club??

Make your fucking minds up you stupid sheep shagging bastards.

Yes I know. What has 1971 got to do with a new club?

Not quite as bad as the Hibs fans singing you're not rangers anymore then 5 mins later singing same old rangers, always cheating - daft pricks.

i actually think the performance today was an improvement on what we have seen so far this season but they had all the motivation to go out and demolish these scumbag bastards and couldn't do it. If I was a player seeing that bus this morning I'd have said to myself, I'm scoring the day and I'm going to win every single battle I'm involved in.

43 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They are worse , horrible vile bastards . Pure venom up there today , they are lucky there is a fence up there or today would have been just pure carnage 

Heard on commentary saying that missiles were being launched, seen a vid on youtube of an Aberdeen fan getting hit with a seat.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Heard on commentary saying that missiles were being launched, seen a vid on youtube of an Aberdeen fan getting hit with a seat.

It nearly kicked off about 3 times , round about the 12th minute Carry on , those banger things where getting tossed between both supports . Then there first goal , they were more or less climbing the fence yet the police rushed to our end . By the end after they scored the free kick chairs , coins and all other sorts of things were flying about everywhere . Was reasonably close to to the beggars at parkhead a few weeks back and they were nothing on the Aberdeen fans today 

15 hours ago, minstral said:

No matter how some at our club want to build bridges, they really need to waken up. Every clubs fans despise us and always will do, and any harm they can bring to our club, they will do.

Not all fans  hate Rangers, Those aberdeen hill billys don't have many brain cells due to copulation within their families  or interfering with sheep,(or both) hence them looking and acting like retards.

I can assure you ive never met better fans than Rangers, and most fans i meet all over England agree.  

A few years ago Rangers played a friendly at my team-Sheffield Wednesday, we couldnt believe the atmosphere and friendliness  of Rangers fans!

Yes there are many Scottish teams and fans envious of Rangers success and World class fans, but there are many more Millions of fans all over the world that love Rangers more than all these other minnow Scottish teams

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

"The club is disgusted and disappointed by this act of vandalism.

"In particular, the reference to the Ibrox Disaster in which 66 people lost their lives is especially vile. This sort of behaviour has no place in civilised society.

"The incident was immediately reported to Police Scotland and we will assist them with their enquiries."