5 wins in 17

Junior Soprano

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but for me it's time for the board to wake up and punt Warburton asap then get someone in who might get us 2nd place in the league.

I dread to think what might happen if this guy gets till xmas?  The peados will be 30 points ahead of us by then unless something is done and soon.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

MW, along with Wallace and Mckay should go. 

Absolutely not the answer. Can say what you want be we are absolutely nowhere near it, nowhere. 

Can defend the manager all you want be we are miles away, and the buck lies at the managers door

Don't disagree that the buck stops with the manager. Don't agree on Wallace and McKay. I am getting worried that no-one picks up on the number of goals Tav costs us. Headless fucking chicken again today. Day dreaming at first goal and consistently out of position....centre forward, left wing....he needs to learn how to defend and stay in position. Dire.

The reluctance to admit where we are falling by the way side is a concern, all.this tippy tappy crap is what's holding us back.  Need to hit route one now and again and to shack the game at times. Warburton is at fault for this, but we also lack quality all.over the park and the board fail at that point, could the have done more quite possible they could have