5 wins in 17

Junior Soprano

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Don't disagree that the buck stops with the manager. Don't agree on Wallace and McKay. I am getting worried that no-one picks up on the number of goals Tav costs us. Headless fucking chicken again today. Day dreaming at first goal and consistently out of position....centre forward, left wing....he needs to learn how to defend and stay in position. Dire.

He's getting told to play that way! Our defence is practically Hill (whose half decent) and Wilson. McKay was a disgrace today. Wallace as well. Talk is cheap, and it's been shown today.

Tav's been the ONLY player since last season whose stepped up from last year. We've been disgraceful and unfortunately we will be lucky to be finish 4th. It's gutting to say but we will be nowhere near it

Totally scunnered after today, to have the bus vandalised and then all the shit they were chanting that could clearly be heard through the television makes it even worse . The club is fast becoming the laughing stock of scottish football. Add into the mix the incompetent referee decisions and you just feel fucking deflated. 

What does the board expect though without proper investment. We have lack if investment, a fucked up retail deal, the Barton fiasco, the media putting every gets player in the spotlight for stuff nothing to do with football. The players will be scunnered as well. We truly are up against it this season. 

The thing needed to shut those fuckin apes up today in the home support was a few goals and it never came. I imagine everyone that watched the game today is feeling the same way. Constantly taking the pelters at the moment and nothing from the team to silence it. 

7 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

we have what we have,and we just have to get on with it until January,and hope we can bring in better players then

In what universe do you see King having, never mind spending, real money? :lol:

I think king said somewhere, something about seeing where we are in January and going from there (investment wise)

Fuck me :lol::(

14 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Another test failed away from home.

hibs, Falkirk last seasonCeltic, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock so far.

Hearts and Inverness away in October are the next big ones.

Hearts is postponed thank fuck!

17 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Don't disagree that the buck stops with the manager. Don't agree on Wallace and McKay. I am getting worried that no-one picks up on the number of goals Tav costs us. Headless fucking chicken again today. Day dreaming at first goal and consistently out of position....centre forward, left wing....he needs to learn how to defend and stay in position. Dire.

i agree mckay and wallace played well  why not try hodson at right back and if he has to play tav then move him into midfield. we dominated last week and could not score. the front  3 in the first half last week were awful but he starts with them again  waghorn gets 3 on tuesday and gets put out wide and for me garner is not good enough he might appeal to fans because he roughs up the opposition but he has no skill and never looks like scoring                                 mt

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

No point sacking him. No viable replacement. MW has to turn things around soon though. Our season will be a disaster at this rate.

The only way you can turn things round is by trying something different. MW won't, because he probably can't. Top 6 is too ambitious at this rate.

Just now, billscott said:

i agree mckay and wallace played well  why not try hodson at right back and if he has to play tav then move him into midfield. we dominated last week and could not score. the front  3 in the first half last week were awful but he starts with them again  waghorn gets 3 on tuesday and gets put out wide and for me garner is not good enough he might appeal to fans because he roughs up the opposition but he has no skill and never looks like scoring                                 mt

McKay played well ? :disappointment: Are you being serious 

Just now, M0NTY said:

Totally scunnered after today, to have the bus vandalised and then all the shit they were chanting that could clearly be heard through the television makes it even worse . The club is fast becoming the laughing stock of scottish football. Add into the mix the incompetent referee decisions and you just feel fucking deflated. 

What does the board expect though without proper investment. We have lack if investment, a fucked up retail deal, the Barton fiasco, the media putting every gets player in the spotlight for stuff nothing to do with football. The players will be scunnered as well. We truly are up against it this season. 

The thing needed to shut those fuckin apes up today in the home support was a few goals and it never came. I imagine everyone that watched the game today is feeling the same way. Constantly taking the pelters at the moment and nothing from the team to silence it. 

Great post .That is why I get frustrated with guys like McKay . He clearly isn't hurting the same way our old legends would after a loss like that .

With all that's going on ,we need guys giving 100% and he isn't.Not the only one but the one I'd kick up the arse the most

Not good enough. Too predictable. Too ponderous. Too one dimensional. Too slow. Etc etc etc. Nothing wrong with Warburton's tactics, if we had the personnel to implement them but we don't. 

Go 4-4-2, 4-1-4-1, 3-5-2, anything to mix it up a bit. For the love of god Mark, change something and do it quick. Plan A doesn't work, has no chance of working, cannot possibly, conceivably work with the players we have currently. Get a Plan B worked out asap. ???

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If I thought he could change then I would give him time, but he won't or can't change anything. 

Can u tell me what position Waghorn played today. A man that played through the middle and scored a 20 minute hat trick on Wednesday. 

He played every position apart from through the middle.