5 wins in 17

Junior Soprano

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The way I see it is if they do give him his jotters,it's open season on them because they made the appointment and backed him shoddily,nae shiteily.

And as we all know there is nothing worse than criticizing "Rangers men".

They have to choose whether to sack him now and appoint a decent manager will go down well or not, they wont want the Focus being shone on them.

Earlier this Month I wrote this,  and I stand by it.  Not counting friendlies at the time of typing on the 19th, these stats were accurate...   

If we go back to the start of April and look at only the competitive games,  we have played 18, won 8 lost 4 and drawn 5 scoring 32, conceded 22 with a difference of +10.

We are having a dip in form,  nothing more than that.  The panic merchants and the media would have us believe its a major crisis and the world is about to end.  Calm down the league is far from over,  in fact it's barely begun.  Can we please get back to supporting the team and the manager? 

1 minute ago, Gooseman said:

Earlier this Month I wrote this,  and I stand by it.  Not counting friendlies at the time of typing on the 19th, these stats were accurate...   

If we go back to the start of April and look at only the competitive games,  we have played 18, won 8 lost 4 and drawn 5 scoring 32, conceded 22 with a difference of +10.

We are having a dip in form,  nothing more than that.  The panic merchants and the media would have us believe its a major crisis and the world is about to end.  Calm down the league is far from over,  in fact it's barely begun.  Can we please get back to supporting the team and the manager? 

Tbf that's mid table stats - we'll be lucky to be in the top 6 if we continue the way we are going.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

It's back to our shite defence.

An issue every cunt and their granny knew about but we've failed to address.

this isn't a new problem 

??

Every cunt and their granny like jumping on the bandwagon. As someone said in another thread, take the shambles of the Dhims game out and we've got the best dway thing defence in the league. The problem is that we couldn't score in a brothel. If you're defence only let in 1 goal and a free kick yet you've dominated play then that's an offensive not a defensive problem.

7 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Another big game another defeat.a change is needed but who?

our manager has changed the club from top to bottom so it's not just as easy as a quick manager change.

Or we do something unusual .....

show a bit of fucking patience!

5 out of 17 at any level for Rangers is Rank, but lessons have been learned. 

Yes the team will lose a goal out fuck all, watch centre halves get reamed for pace from Boyd ?.

But the sea change for the Club is this new style.

" Just wait Rodney, this time next year we'll be millionaires, Cushty."

9 hours ago, Smile said:

When McKay nutmegged their defender only for Garner to dive onto the ball

This truly pissed me off! 

Even more so watching the highlights back - just no fucking need for it at that moment in my opinion.

Mckay done the cunt rotten as well, would've been a cracking moment to score.

Potentially ten points behind the scum which makes winning this league a very very hard task in this current predicament but being a stubborn cunt I will never accept its over until it's mathematically over. I give nothing to these cunts and never will.

So we've won 5 in 17 but we're actually sitting 3 points or 1 game behind second place and that's while we're misfiring. 

That tells me the rest are just as pish but the difference being we have the realistic potential of clicking and going on a run and giving out a few while we're at it whereas teams like the sheep etc won't.

DK should never had said it (amongst other things) but 2nd is doable without a doubt. 

Our defence is poor but as others have said the defence starts from the front and we need to start scoring.

As gutted as I am, again we move on.

Just to repeat were 3 points behind 2nd place. If we get to ten points behind 2nd then yes MW would need to go but we're not near that stage.