Mark Warburton

1NachoNovo

Obviously, I'm not going to listen to what he has to say. What he said when he came in is just the same shit repeated over and over again. Cringey as fuck.

Thank fuck he isn't a pilot.

ATC - "But you don't have enough fuel to reach heathrow. Manchester is 5 minutes away"

MW - "Then I just have to fly the fucking plane better then"

Fucking sick of it now. Play pish against spl teams, pump a championship team, then get beat again off a pish spl team. Say's it all.

He's still trying to hang onto past glories with his precious formula and hope it comes good. It's not going to come good. His refusal or inability to change things is going to end his ambitions as a football manager. It's fucking boring now. Send the fans home happy? Listening to the fans would be a good start. We're NOT fucking happy and you are the reason.

Rant over, before I fucking break something!

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

Nearly 2 million quid for this Garner bastard who would rather roll about the deck than play football.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

We've spent close to 3mill. 3mill more than any other team bar cellic

I suppose that's a fair point. While we needed a clinical striker the money should have went straight to a centre back.

2 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Nearly 2 million quid for this Garner bastard who would rather roll about the deck than play football.

I was screaming for Miller to come on. When he came on, there was one point just outside the muttons box when they got possession back. He could have fired in there and won it back again. What did he do? Stood there with his fucking arm up like he was flagging a taxi. Fucking pish!

I know it's a sore subject, but I'm pissed off and I'm just feeling a bit hopeless atm, but, maybe Barton was right. He's maybe seen something and said it like it is. Maybe the problem is Warburton's inability to see the blindingly obvious sometimes.

The perfect scapegoat for lying King, but come on to fuck, he has to realise this is not acceptable and what he's doing is far from good enough.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I know it's a sore subject, but I'm pissed off and I'm just feeling a bit hopeless atm, but, maybe Barton was right. He's maybe seen something and said it like it is. Maybe the problem is Warburton's inability to see the blindingly obvious sometimes.

The perfect scapegoat for lying King, but come on to fuck, he has to realise this is not acceptable and what he's doing is far from good enough.

See cunts that make it in the currency trading game, they don't tend to be that naive or myopic.

8 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I was screaming for Miller to come on. When he came on, there was one point just outside the muttons box when they got possession back. He could have fired in there and won it back again. What did he do? Stood there with his fucking arm up like he was flagging a taxi. Fucking pish!

He came onto the park and immediately set up Wallace for the penalty award.

Garner was more interested in rhythmic gymnastics and all-in-wrestling.

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

He came onto the park and immediately set up Wallace for the penalty award.

Garner was more interested in rhythmic gymnastics and all-in-wrestling.

The point I'm making is, play to the whistle. Don't stand about like a poof begging for a whistle. 

If his performance as a trader in the financial markets had been similar to the league results obtained so far this season then perhaps he might have been called for a meeting with his bosses without coffee and left in no doubt whatsover that it was not acceptable.   Perhaps even with an invitation to find a job where success was more within his talent scope.    Put more straightforwardly, he would be going home each night worried that P45 time was approaching fast.    I don't think it should be any different at Rangers.

With the results so far he's currently coming over as a Championship level manager.  Good enough for that division but not for top flight.   More worryingly he's showing zero signs of achieving the quick turnround needed for league results after the OF shambles.