Should Warburton Go?

Broxi

Should Warburton Go?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Should Warburton Go?

• Yes
    • No

14 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I can't believe we are even discussing this. 

We dominated them today, and if it wasn't for 1 defensive lapse and a questionable discussion to award a free-kick from which you would only score 1 in a 1000 times; we would have walked away with a point at least.

Granted, that we are not taking chances when they arise but I'm in no rush for McInness, McLeish, Davies or any other name that is thrown in the hat just for the sake of it to come in right now.

Warburton has to have the full season, then he will be judged.

So even if we continue to look like we're heading for a bottom half finish he needs the season? 

I don't think he should go now but we need to pick up form soon or it can't continue 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

stubborn in what way mate sorry no tactics or anything can be to blame for the chances we missed today. Neither can it be blamed for that decision at the end.

The manager ain't the issue

That has just fucking astounded me.

Fucking hell :(

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

What is the issue then?

He signed the majority of the players, he sets the team up to constantly try and walk the ball into the net for 90 minutes every week and he coaches the same defence who are continuously so bad that they are basically giving every team we play a one goal head start every week.

I really like how well spoken Warburton is but the guy is tanking as our manager.

The issue we don't have a forward that is reliable enough for us.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

on the basis of today why should Warburton go? Can he take the blame for the sitter's we have missed today and last week?

Think many will realise soon enough we don't have a forward good enough to wear the jersey. Until we get serious investment nothing is gonna change

Warburton has spent a combined 2.3 million pounds on MOH & Garner in the past six months.

Players who cost that amount should be able to hit the net regularly in Scottish football.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

on the basis of today why should Warburton go? Can he take the blame for the sitter's we have missed today and last week?

Think many will realise soon enough we don't have a forward good enough to wear the jersey. Until we get serious investment nothing is gonna change

That's a good point, but the buck stops with the manager. 

Cant sack 25 players, but when they dint perform its mw head on the line. 

I think it is still far too early to just write this season off, it is disappointing that we haven't hit the ground running, too many new players and some look like odd signings, but we really need to get behind the manager and team.

There are still positives in our team, and we can get ourselves into the right sort of form, this is where character is truly tested. The next month is pretty critical.

Warburton thought he could develop players/improve players that had been moved around from club to club. It was a gamble and route that I believe the board encouraged so as to try and get by with minimum investment. Problem with players of this ilk is they cant maintain a decent level of performance that would be enough to win games. They are either great or poor. We can't win while playing mediocre.

I also don't believe Barton and Kranjcar were priority signing for Warburton. They seems like board marquee signings. They just don't fit in to Warburtons style of play.

As much as I hate to see my team toiling so badly sacking the manager is not the answer. Feels like short term pain for long term gain. Something that is unheard of at our great club but may be required to move the club forward. Whether he gets this time is another matter as the pressure to win is paramount above everything else at a club like the rangers.

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Warburton has spent a combined 2.3 million pounds on MOH & Garner in the past six months.

Players who cost that amount should be able to hit the net regularly in Scottish football.

2.3million for 2players is decent money but we need that sort of fee spent on a proven goal scorer. Garner or MOH ain't that they are decent squad players

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

Are you serious..

Who actually thought we'd come up and start pumping established sides?

This is a tough league and yes mistakes have been made and some things have 5o change but give the guy a fuckin break.

Exactly.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Probably won't have a choice if the tarriers fuck us again which is more than likely to happen next month.

You can't keep losing games at a club the size of Rangers and get away with it, it's never been allowed.

Neither should it .He will continue but I've lost a lot of faith in him after Cup final.

Our run since has been just poor 

2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Are you serious..

Who actually thought we'd come up and start pumping established sides?

This is a tough league and yes mistakes have been made and some things have 5o change but give the guy a fuckin break.

Crazy of us to think we might beat the likes of Ross County and Hamilton at Ibrox.