Fans???

6superbarry6

We're a fucking shambles from top to bottom. King hardly opened the war chest and the majority of signings have yet to prove themselves.

Warburton is clearly out of his depth, bordering on clueless with no alternate plan in sight.

As someone mentioned earlier, there also seems to be 'blind backing of a blinkered manager' who isn't being asked to explain his failings.

Additionally, the board seem to be free of being asked any awkward questions.

What makes the situation even worse is that there doesn't seem to be any improvement, we're going rapidly backwards.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ā€Ž25ā€Ž/ā€Ž09ā€Ž/ā€Ž2016 at 3:30 PM, 6superbarry6 said:

some of the comments from "supporters" on here beggars belief wanting Warburton sacked really? we'be come on leaps and bounds from the shambles McCoist left,the man clearly hasn't been backed in the transfer market by the board King should be the one criticism is aimed at he's spent fuck all free transfers and bargain basement signings aren't going to cut itĀ 

Agree totally with you. Some absolute fucking wankers on here.

King is beyond question.

Had any of the previousĀ incumbents made Warburton scour bargain bucket signings and work with peanuts, the usual fuckwits would have been callng for boycotts, protests demanding 'spivs oot' and other associated nonsense.

But as the aforementioned fuckwits are responsible for the current board being shoehorned in, then the questioning of King and Co is strictly off-limits.

Add to this, that the main instigator of previous protests and boycotts is vying for a place on C1872, I think it's safe to assume that no awkward questions will be getting asked in the future either.

You reap what you sow and certain people need to be held to account for their actions in which allowed the current board in.

We're 7 games in..I think it's a bit early to press the panic button.......we have alot of goid young talent like windass crooks mckay harry waggy etc..

Imo the problem lies with Warbs stubbornness to change ..Garner has good link up play but no one next to him...waggy should be in the box attacking crosses by mckay and forester ...halliday should be in the middle with Holt or windass ...Tav needs to defend and Wallace has to up his game ...well get there imo...Winning the league was not happening this season but I do feel we need proper cash invested in January to push for Europe .

Just now, Gaffbear said:

We're 7 games in..I think it's a bit early to press the panic button.......we have alot of goid young talent like windass crooks mckay harry waggy etc..

Imo the problem lies with Warbs stubbornness to change ..Garner has good link up play but no one next to him...waggy should be in the box attacking crosses by mckay and forester ...halliday should be in the middle with Holt or windass ...Tav needs to defend and Wallace has to up his game ...well get there imo...Winning the league was not happening this season but I do feel we need proper cash invested in January to push for Europe .

We're 7 games in with no signs of improving. The results to date are in no way acceptable.

As for not winning the league this season, that's exactly what we should have been aiming for, but the boards lack of spending has hampered any notion of such. Don't expect anything different come January either.

But hey, pyoor Rangers men in chargeĀ :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Yes we have. There is no doubt about it. Every piece of evidence we seen from McCoist has shown that MW is better. Better manager, better tactics, better contacts , better at backroom organisation - everything. A poor start to the season doesn't change that.

The question now is whether he is better than the other SPFL managers he is up against.

Better tactics?Ā 

One went with a long ball that was ineffective.Ā 

One goes with possession above all else which is ineffective.Ā 

One style looked like mince and got beat.Ā 

One style looks nice but still gets beat.Ā 

I'm honestly shocked at the sort of medicority Rangers fans are willing to accept just so they can be seen as loyal and supportive in lieu of of our worst start to a season ever (is that correct?)

It makes us look ridiculous in my eyes.

It happened with McCoist - a lot of people didn't care about results and performances aslong as "Super Ally" was in that dug-out and I fear we are going the same way with Warburton (people don't care about results provided Mr Magic Hat is in the dug-out and they can sing that cringey Magic Hat song)

Maybe I'm being arsey but I just want what's best for Rangers. There's no way we should be accepting these results and sitting 7th in the league. I know we are only 2 months into the season but does anyone honestly think that these 2 months (and since beating the Tarriers in April last season) is just one big long blip? seriously? ... we have seriously problems which Warburton has failed to address time and time again. That's the facts for me anyway.

As I said I really don't know if we should change. Warburton has done good things but he seems unaccountable for the heaps of ridiculous things he's done too and again, as said, never learns from the mistakes. He's stubborn.

I think the only think stopping me from wanting outright change is who would we get? I don't even like being asked that question myself because how is your average supporter meant to know what decent managers are available and/or interested, but, give me a Rangers director/secretary's time, resources, contact book and wages and In a few hours I'd like to think I'd have a decent list for us.

I heard last week that there's a rift between King and Murray regarding Warburton. I alluded to it in the Barton threads but didn't want to say at the time because I wasn't sure if I got told it in confidence but the lad who told me was telling everyone else in the pub on Sunday watching the Aberdeen game so here it goes ... Warburton isn't happy with King as he didn't think he was backed with sufficent funds ... he went to King on it and said he's not happy and apparently King said "if you don't like it you can go" ... the rift between King and Paul Murray/Gilligan is that King wanted Alex McLeish as manager but Warburton was the choice of Murray and Gilligan. Take it with a pinch of salt or whatever. It comes from a decent source IMO but everyone always says "decent source" don't they.

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

We're 7 games in with no signs of improving. The results to date are in no way acceptable.

As for not winning the league this season, that's exactly what we should have been aiming for, but the boards lack of spending has hampered any notion of such. Don't expect anything different come January either.

But hey, pyoor Rangers men in chargeĀ :rolleyes:

Am no happy either with our boards backing ..I expected better if I'm honest as I expected a lot better from the team but we're 3 points off second place so all is not lost yet .

I do agree that King needs to get his finger out and get fundingĀ