If you were offered fourth place right now, would you take it?

SkylineBlue

If you were offered fourth place right now, would you take it?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. If you were offered fourth place right now, would you take it?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

None of the "we're Glasgow Rangers and anything other than first is last" bravado. Be honest in your assessment of our situation, would you take a guaranteed fourth place right now?

No and if you vote yes you have no place being a Rangers fan

Nope

We're miles off Celtic but I think we can improve to a position to get back to 2nd, or at least 3rd over the whole season and see what happens in January. I don't see us finishing below 4th no matter what so no point accepting it now and not seeing what could happen.

I think some people need to realise the quality of the squad and the fact that every team plays us like its a final. No teams are scared to come to Ibrox this season and unfortunately we are not challenging for a title this season. I wish we were, but i can look at form, results, and statistics and also count as well which all tells us that 3rd/4th is the likely outcome this season. Fucking scanners me to admit it but i'm a realist.

No.   But if you were Ally McCoist you might given his recent statements.

If 4th was good enough for Warburton is that then what he meant at the start of the season when he said he was producing a side that would be more than competitive?

We are Rangers and 4th should never ever be seen as good enough

THIS IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM. 

The manager with his bullshit comments almost thinks this is acceptable

"aw no-ones died" well it fucking feels like it when you've been done 5-1 off cellic. 

"Aww am sad that there is a rivalry between Rangers and Aberdeen" aw fuck up. Deal with it and fucking get it drilled into them that were Rangers. 

I wouldn't accept it but it's better than where we are now. 

I'd give Warbs a season provided we see improvements and finish in a decent position. If that turns out to be the case then I'm hoping he's savvy enough to have then gotten a proper feel for the league and do what he needs to do to kick on next season.