An open letter....

Bruno's Manbun

12 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Aye, and why is that?? Pretty much same team as last year today. We didnt deserve to get beat today. If u think we did then ur mental

We didn't do enough to win today by far we where piss poor and lost against a piss poor team today.after we went 1-0 down did you have any faith that we would win that game?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

That's better!

I agree that MW should remain long term, but I'm not alone in thinking the players we've got don't necessarily fit the style Warbs want's them to play, which is demonstrated in the lack of goals.

When teams come up against us they know exactly what to expect and it's this predictability that is causing us major issues.

Agree 100% with your view on the defence, I think everyone will. We are leaking goals like the titanic but our only counter for that is to outscore teams and we aint doing that either.

That's better ? - And best ofĀ luck to you in AberdeenĀ tonight.

Our defence is our problemo - Clint Hill should have been brought in as a player/coach - and a decent CB brought in - if we'd achieved that I believe that MW's system would have been good enough to challenge those immigrants.

Where we are now is a team under pressure - even if we score first we're then under the cosh - teams score "at will" against us. My belief is that's a result of DK and not MW.

7 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

That's better ? - And best ofĀ luck to you in AberdeenĀ tonight.

Our defence is our problemo - Clint Hill should have been brought in as a player/coach - and a decent CB brought in - if we'd achieved that I believe that MW's system would have been good enough to challenge those immigrants.

Where we are now is a team under pressure - even if we score first we're then under the cosh - teams score "at will" against us. My belief is that's a result of DK and not MW.

Haha thanks but I'll be staying indoors lol. Glad I'm not working tomorrow but will have to endure some shite on Tuesday...

I get what you're saying and totally agree the defence is shit and a decent CB should be the first order of business in January (should have been sorted already but is what it is) but it's not the defences fault that the forwards aren't finishing. There's just something lacking in the end product and I think a simple change in formation could be the answer.

It's got to be worth a try surely?? A simpleĀ 4-4-2 or even a 4-5-1?Ā 

And you're right DK certainly hasn't given the backing he promised.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

I wish to fuck someone with authority on here would ban these stupid fucking open letters, as simply the best said they are as gringeworthy as fuck!

Fuck me it was just a different way of getting my point across, no harm done. And what is gringeworthy? Should utilise the spellcheck if you're set on giving someone pelters for no reason.

2 hours ago, 55Bear said:

Dear Mr. Warburton,

How are you feeling right now? Anxious, stressed, worried, disappointed, angry? All of the above?Ā 

Well if not, then you should be, because that is exactly how every Rangers fan is feeling across the country.

You need to stand up and take note of what everyone is screaming at you and change things before it's too late. I hate to agree with the Mutton, but I fear a dropping pointsĀ against Partick would seal your fate.

I've tried to remain positive, even sticking up for you recently when many fans have doubted you, however it pains me to say I am now on their side.

5 wins out of 17 is not acceptable, not by a long way. Not just for Rangers, for any club. It's embarrassing. We have become the laughing stock of the SPFL.

So here would be my advice...leave the stubbornness at the door.

Change the formation, 4-3-3 is not working for us. You may have this fantastical dream about adopting the same style of play and flare as Barcelona, but we are not Barcelona. Where they have Neymar Messi and Suarez, we have McKay Waghorn and Garner.Ā 

Pick our best 11 and stick to it. Fuck hurting a players feelings because they don't start every game. Fuck it. This isn't primary school where everyone has to be involved. Try and encourage some competition to fight for a solid starting spot to bring the best out of the team. If every player is going to be guaranteed a start every other week it removes the desire to try and overachieve. It's making us soft.

Play players in their proper positions. All of this rotation is messing with the squad cohesion, and makes them disjointed. McKay today was a prime example. He underperformed anyway, but as soon as he started to play more central his passing went to shit, ending up at the feet of a red shirt more often than not.

Anyway, I like you Mark, but my faith in you is dangling by the thinnest of threads.Ā 

I hope you can find it in yourself to hold your hands up, admit your plan is not working, and change something drastically before you are forced out the door.Ā 

I believe you can do well at our Club, but if success will mean losing face for you then so be it.Ā 

Sincerely,

55Bear

Ā 

Ā 

Fucking embarrassing writing a dear john letter on a forumĀ :mutley:

1 minute ago, jim white's a bear said:

Fucking embarrassing writing a dear john letter on a forumĀ :mutley:

For who? I'm not embarrassed at all. It was just an open letter format in jest...I'm not actually expecting Warburton to read it. And I think you've misinterpreted what a dear john letter is.

56 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Fuck me it was just a different way of getting my point across, no harm done. And what is gringeworthy? Should utilise the spellcheck if you're set on giving someone pelters for no reason.

Ok smart arse, i misspelt it and it should obviously have read " cringeworthy" that better?Ā 

13 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Much, thank you. No idea why folk feel so compelled to have a go on here at times.Ā 

If you dont want people to have a go dont post, ITs all opinions mate even IF you had written an ungay post others have an opinion on IT, thats what makes the forum work.Ā