Hats off to Paul Murray

thehost

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

What a stupid thing to say, only an appeaser could make such an irrelevant point. In case you never noticed our rivals are the league champions and therefore don't have to spend more than a promoted side full of has and never beens to continue to win the league. We are coming from a position miles behind and the only way to catch up was and is to fund the squad massively. The current board don't have the finance to bridge the gap and never will.

Stop spilling yer tampon on the internet then and go and do something about it 

9 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This could be a new thread on its on but here goes 

Foz, Tav, Wallace, Halliday, Rossiter and McKay - I'm both writing off Windass and crooks 

Even in that list you could argue they've not set the heather on fire but with better players around them ............

I take it you mean Fod?  Scares the shit out of me.  

Tav, not a hope.  Honking defender and before anyone gets a hardon, that's what he gets paid for and he can't do it.  That's why teams always pump it down our right.  He's gash.  

Wallace I'd keep.

Rossiter, boy's 100% a good one.

Baz, I'd keep but needs to step up and play.

34 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't see where it's the boards fault we are predictable. It's not the players' ability that's in question tbh but their tactical instruction. I have absolutely no doubt that we have a squad more than capable to put up a title challenge and beat every team in the league. With a few handy results here and there we could have made it close but Warburton has made changes to our style of play that have made us very easy to play against and just invites sides to sit in and defend. We aren't quick enough in possession and dont move the ball around quickly enough. Take a look at Man City's goal against Swansea the other night. Look how quickly the players move and create passing opportunites and how quickly the ball is moved on. Then look how slowly we do things. Folk said Barton and Niko slowed our play down. Neither was anywhere to be seen until late on today and we were just as slow and toothless.

Now, if that's Dave King's fault I'd LOVE to hear why.

EDIT: Here's that goal

Its all part of one big team.

I gave the board credit for bringing in Warburton (who i still support), whilst others refused to give the board any credit for our up turn in fortunes on the field.

If however Warburton does not succeed, it would be in part the fault of the board for tying him down to a new deal.

The very folk who complained every time I gave the board credit for sorting out our on field issues, stating that the success on the field was purely down to the manager, are now blaming the board for the onfield issues.

Im being consistent, they are not.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The very folk who complained every time I gave the board credit for sorting out our on field issues, stating that the success on the field was purely down to the manager, are now blaming the board for the onfield issues.

Im being consistent, they are not.

The problem with pointing that out is, they don't care. As long as the 'consensus' on here agrees they will revel in it.

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This could be a new thread on its on but here goes 

Foz, Tav, Wallace, Halliday, Rossiter and McKay - I'm both writing off Windass and crooks 

Even in that list you could argue they've not set the heather on fire but with better players around them ............

Foz, Halliday, Wallace: maybe Rossiter and McKay (if he acts like a winger).The rest of the squad is ether not good enough or the jury is still out.