After Match Reaction

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"A very good Aberdeen team".

Pathetic,patience is running out with this constant flow of turgid pish that gets spouted after games.

They have a half decent team, a team that came 2nd last year. 

1 hour ago, Leigh94 said:

No one can deny that we have been woeful this season. Today, we never looked like we were never really taking the game to Aberdeen and at 1-0 down, before the penalty came, we look like we'd give up.

I am always sceptical of any manager who says, as Warburton has, that "the plan B is to do plan A better." That's not good enough. We are not Bareclona. We need a multitude of plans. 

I am really starting to lose faith in Warburton. We need a much more intelligent manager. I want Billy Davies in now, or even Alex McLeish.

Do you not think we get enough press negativity as it is without inviting Billy Davies to the fucking circus

I think 95% of what he said was correct. We were the better team and we had enough chances to win it but Garner and Waghorn were poor in front or goal. That game could have ended 4-2. 

All the pish about the decision for tge free kick is not what Rangers managers do. The free kick was given (granted wrongly) but the Aberdeen player coukd have hit the wall and it would have meant nothing.

I think he's feeling the pressure!

3 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I think 95% of what he said was correct. We were the better team and we had enough chances to win it but Garner and Waghorn were poor in front or goal. That game could have ended 4-2. 

All the pish about the decision for tge free kick is not what Rangers managers do. The free kick was given (granted wrongly) but the Aberdeen player coukd have hit the wall and it would have meant nothing.

He'll be feeling the pressure alright

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Problem is m8 that's what he says most weeks, we are the better team most weeks, ( or other teams make us look good) but it means nothing if the other side can punt the ball up the park and score.

He has big big problems and he's nowhere near sorting them.