Next Rangers Manager

The Ibrox Derry

OK currently the poll on the other thread is 23% that Warburton should get his bags packed. So who do you think should be the next Manager of The Rangers?? 23% is nearly 1 in 4 of Rangers fans, so it is quite a high percentage. Just to state that I am one of the 77% who thinks he needs to be given more time and alot more backing from the board.

Please keep prospective Managers realistic.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

OK currently the poll on the other thread is 23% that Warburton should get his bags packed. So who do you think should be the next Manager of The Rangers?? 23% is nearly 1 in 4 of Rangers fans, so it is quite a high percentage. Just to state that I am one of the 77% who thinks he needs to be given more time and alot more backing from the board.

Please keep prospective Managers realistic.

No its 1 in 4 of people on here not 1 in 4 of Rangers supporters so let's keep it in context with the real world not the fantasy world of RMF

Just now, sammy cox said:

No its 1 in 4 of people on here not 1 in 4 of Rangers supporters so let's keep it in context with the real world not the fantasy world of RMF

OK fair enough Sammy, 1 in 4 Rangers Media users then, but out of that percentage i would be very interested to see what other options that 23% are proposing.

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

If Warburton were to leave tomorrow our next manager would be Alex McLeish. I'm absolutely certain.

That's a fucking sobering thought.

He a more experienced Manager than Warburton, whether he will do well with us now is another question.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

OK fair enough Sammy, 1 in 4 Rangers Media users then, but out of that percentage i would be very interested to see what other options that 23% are proposing.

Ye I agree but as you say who are they proposing and what they gonna do when that manager they put forward doesn't win the league etc etc etc

Yeah I think that by virtue of the fact we all contribute on here regularly, and that we are all hurting and raging at the moment, that figure will be unusually high.

I suspect that papping the papes out of the cup and a good run of league results would reduce that to almost zero.

9 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Big Eck

Won a treble against one of the bheggars best ever teams on a relative shoestring.

Might even be able to organise a defence that that defend set pieces.

Nonsense! 

Wasn't on a shoe string, he inherited a team full of internationals.

Off the top of my head or starting 11 was:

Klos

Ricksen

Moore

Amo

Numan

Ferguson

Arteta

De Beor

McCann

Mols

Lovenkrands

When he was working on a shoestring budget he finished third. I remember the fans protesting outside the steps to get rid. Let's move on and move forward. ??

2 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Ye I agree but as you say who are they proposing and what they gonna do when that manager they put forward doesn't win the lea, justjgue etc etc etc

Oh that's easy, they will just propose somebody else, then some other guy, then his fucking wife etc etc