Since the game against them

has warburton actually done much wrong?   Arguably picked the best team available to him against QOTS and Aberdeen.

We played well against Aberdeen and got done by a perfect free kick that Ronaldo would be proud of.

A wee bit more clinical in front of goal and we'd have won today

I honestly don't think the gaffer could've done much more in either game. The players have to shoulder responsibility. Windass, Tav, Garner and Waghorn missed golden chances that could have had 6 points wrapped up from the last 2 games, instead we have 1 point and sitting in 7th after being beaten by a God awful sheep team that were there for the taking. 

Just now, King Jela said:

I honestly don't think the gaffer could've done much more in either game. The players have to shoulder responsibility. Windass, Tav, Garner and Waghorn missed golden chances that could have had 6 points wrapped up from the last 2 games, instead we have 1 point and sitting in 7th after being beaten by a God awful sheep team that were there for the taking. 

A bad patch to say the least, if being ultra picky I would like to see MOH getting more game time. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yawn.

We've lived off the back of one result for nearly the past 6 months,incidentally we haven't kicked a fucking ball since :power_of_anguish:

Addmittedly we've been shite since that game, but we achieved what we wanted and achieved that in some style along the way.

Our squad is younger, leaner and surely are now, if sold would demand profit. Except a couple of players, who Warburton didn't purchase. 

So I've been living off what we achieved for the majority of last season, however I agree we've been rotten this season so far

Everyone criticises when the defence makes mistakes but we are doing nothing going forward. We are so slow, soft and predictable in the final third and we've been like that in nearly every game. We doing nothing special around the box and half the time I don't even think we look like scoring. Nobody wants to take the ball and do something special to grab the game by the scruff of the neck. Today the only clear cut chances I would say we had from open play were Waghorn's and Holt's. We create nowhere near the amount of chances we should for the possession we have. 

11 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

A bad patch to say the least, if being ultra picky I would like to see MOH getting more game time. 

Gies a few minutes to a stop pissing myself laughing.

MOH! MOH!

You've landed on yer napper.

MOH would need a guide dog to take him anywhere near the goal. He's fucking shite.

20 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

has warburton actually done much wrong?   Arguably picked the best team available to him against QOTS and Aberdeen.

We played well against Aberdeen and got done by a perfect free kick that Ronaldo would be proud of.

A wee bit more clinical in front of goal and we'd have won today

I very seldom post here, but I have to agree with you. 

2 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Gies a few minutes to a stop pissing myself laughing.

MOH! MOH!

You've landed on yer napper.

MOH would need a guide dog to take anywhere the goal. He's fucking shite.

Thank fuck he's not been too associated with our 5 wins in 17 form. Might just keep up his resale value, because if I was him, I'd be wanting to fuck out of not getting a game and having to watch dross.

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yawn.

We've lived off the back of one result for nearly the past 6 months,incidentally we haven't kicked a fucking ball since :power_of_anguish:

This, 

In a weird way beating them in the semi last season might just've been a bad thing. Maybe because of that result our expectations for this year were inflated. 

The other way to look at it is that, we're still making plenty chances, granted not gilt edged all the time, but today Garner should have at least hit the target from the cut back from Tav and Waggy skys it from the 6 yard box, plus the foul that wasn't a foul at the end. Could easily have been 1-3

I'm not interested in playing well and drawing 0-0 at home to Ross County or getting beaten off the sheep. I'd rather we were shite and won they two games. We don't have a backbone when it comes to winning, we are soft as shit! You can dress it up as much as you want but the signs were there last season and we got away with it, step up in class and we are lucky to be top 6. Waken up FS!

In every game this season (ignoring the OF game) I really feel we've been the better side. All we're missing is the ability to find a goal, solve that and we'll be fine.

This is what I'm finding most frustrating about these awful results in the league, because we've been more than capable of winning all of those games. Teams aren't beating us because they're better, they're beating us because of our own deficencies.

I honestly think MW will jack before he's sacked, after the bus being vandalised by some piece of shit and all the Scottish journalism etc, he'll walk as he simply doesn't need this shit. He probably didn't know what was in store for him here and neither does he need it. Scottish football is a cancer, the SFA, SNP and police Scotland, all a fucking joke. 

All this we should have,could have blah blah crap.we got beat of a shite Aberdeen side a shite Kilmarnock side a last minute winner against a shite Motherwell side and drew with a shite Hamilton side.we didn't deserve three points today and no blue tinted specs will change what is staring us in the face.

OK here's how it is.

Warburton has picked the right team twice in 7. The last 2 games.

Yet in both of them certain players have been rank and got 90 minutes. Today Tav and Waghorn shouldn't have reappeared after half time.  And Tavs positioning was a huge factor in the goal we lost. 

Our managers brain wave when we're hunting a goal is to take off our CF. Baffling. Again.

I'm still supportive of the gaffer but by fuck he's making it difficult. Same mistakes, same ridiculous loyalty  to stupid subs in 60 mins.

He's on borrowed time, the players are there, but by fuck he's needs to sort out the shit we are getting. Especially against the likes of a rotten sheep mob who can't believe they got 3  points today.

Sort it. Now. Or fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Craigyboy9 said:

This, 

In a weird way beating them in the semi last season might just've been a bad thing. Maybe because of that result our expectations for this year were inflated. 

The other way to look at it is that, we're still making plenty chances, granted not gilt edged all the time, but today Garner should have at least hit the target from the cut back from Tav and Waggy skys it from the 6 yard box, plus the foul that wasn't a foul at the end. Could easily have been 1-3

I've been thinking exactly that of the Semi Final last year. We were good value for the victory but the expectation levels appear to have weighed heavy on certain player's shoulders. 

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

All this we should have,could have blah blah crap.we got beat of a shite Aberdeen side a shite Kilmarnock side a last minute winner against a shite Motherwell side and drew with a shite Hamilton side.we didn't deserve three points today and no blue tinted specs will change what is staring us in the face.

All true

23 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We are too predictable, until we sort that it's going to happen time and time again.

Dead on.

Last season was built on a scorching first round of matches, where we blew everyone away.

Then they (almost) all worked us out & got some (or a lot of) success against us.

Heaven help us if that happens this season.....

8 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Tell you something that annoys me is waghorn and why he's never criticised he's rotten and i says in summer he be found out this season and i still stand by that. 

Missed 2 sitters on Tuesday, then scored some crackers.

Against lower division opposition.

He's unlikely to get 5 chances a game in the premier division - he's going to have to learn to notch from the very first opportunity.

Too many players are not turning up we can't afford passengers, People calling for Warburton to be sacked need to put things into perspective, 

Warburton was left a car crash of a team with no scouting and had just been hammered by Motherwell. 

He hasn't just implemented a new style of play he has changed  the way things were done at training as well. 

I would have taken a point at Aberdeen but for a bad decision we would have got it.