**** The Official Rangers vs Partick thistle Match Thread ****

RFCRobertson

I hope we don't play O'Halloran or McKay. Fuck knows who we do play but the two of them are shite, fuck knows how O'Halloran is raved about on here, went into hiding when he came on today and I don't think he has enough to his game to make it at Rangers. 

4-0 Rangers, give us a performance ffs. 

Formation will probably be:

Fod
Tav, Wilson, Hill, Wallace
Holt, Halliday, Forrester or Niko
Waghorn, Garner, Mckay

We'll probably have 1 solid half and 1 totally touch and go half.
We'll dominate possession and have a good selection of chances including a few that absolutely should've gone in. 
We might even concede!

Seriously though, get the 3 points for fuck's sake!

4 hours ago, WGOH said:

I hope we don't play O'Halloran or McKay. Fuck knows who we do play but the two of them are shite, fuck knows how O'Halloran is raved about on here, went into hiding when he came on today and I don't think he has enough to his game to make it at Rangers. 

I agree with McKay ant MOH .Where you getting 4-0 from though 

Would like to see a comprehensive victory but that can't happen with so many underperformers.

take McKay,garner out and move forrester uptop with MOH and waghorn through center.  Middle 3  of windass holt and Halliday.

for me this is the last time a 4-3-3 should be played and if it's not working at halftime and by that I mean losing as I expect us to be then we are truly fucked 

6 hours ago, WGOH said:

I think moh seems to get better the more he doesnt play 

Who would have thought a home game against Partick Thistle at the start of October could have such a massive bearing on our season? If we drop points in this one the pressure will really be on MW.

4 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Think I'd genuinely start Miller ahead of Waghorn or Garner. Would back him more than them to take a chance. 

Agree with this, not sure who else to play in the front 3 with him. 

Massive game.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

leave the back 4 as it is for now let Wilson and hill try and build a partnership. Constantly changing can't be helping our situation. Despite the result yesterday and last week they ain't put a foot wrong.

Apart from missing the header and getting caught flat footed for the opening goal yesterday.