**** The Official Rangers vs Partick thistle Match Thread ****

RFCRobertson

This is a must win game anything else will be unexceptable, our next five league games are all winable one or two might be tricky but we should be looking to get maximum points. As for Saturdays game against Thistle I will be going to Ibrox believing we should win, will we is another matter at this moment in time Rangers don't fill me with any confidence whats so ever. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

The lad won a header if tavs does his job and tracks Hayes then we don't concede that goal. Hill and Wilson where not to blame

Likewise if tav had tucked over at parkhead,senderos could let the ball go him and not hand ball it. All ifs buts and maybes. 

I dont think they are the worst but definitely not faultless. 

Anything short of a win and its the final nail in the coffin. 

Yes positivity says we're only 3 points from second spot but realistically you have to look at things and ultimately say it's not good enough for our club to be sitting 7th, it's embarrassing. 

I hope Warburton has a great week, trains hard and the team go out on Saturday and win convincingly. 

Tbh I'd take a 1-0 win just now if it helped move us in the right direction. 

A comfortable win by more than 1 goal and a solid performance please. We have the players to beat most teams especially at home and I feel we just need a result to give the players the confidence that we can actually do this. The more we struggle the more doubt will creep into the players heads! Roll on Saturday!

Wes

Tav Wilson Hill Hodson

Crooks

Holt Halliday

Windass Waghorn Forrester

Windass and Forrester out wide with the confidence and ability to take people on. Crooks is untested but he surely can't be any worse than Barton and Halliday in the DM role. Wallace and McKay dropped due to their poor form, not that I for one moment think they will be.