**** The Official Rangers vs Partick thistle Match Thread ****

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It's not fair PT aren't sitting back and letting us have the ball

Wonder what excuse the ubers and the Magic Hat wearing fannies will use now that it appears Partick aren't packing the defence and getting everyone behind the ball to make it difficult for us....

Same old! Every game now is a carbon copy of the last. Thistle are a poor, poor side yet they are much more threatening than us. Perhaps that tells us just how poor we actually are. If we got points for playing across the park or backwards, we'd be top of the league. Lots of passes with absolutely no end product. I will not be surprised if Thistle score. I must say I'm becoming accustomed to these lack lustre displays.

From the Rangers twitter feed at 24 mins....."Thistle on the ascendancy and throwing a couple of crosses into the box from the Gers right hand side; defence clearing each time. 0:0"

Thistle on the ascendancy..........would like Warburton to explain how that puts us in good shape......or is demonstration of being 'more than (or is it now just highly) competitive'?

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

From the Rangers twitter feed at 24 mins....."Thistle on the ascendancy and throwing a couple of crosses into the box from the Gers right hand side; defence clearing each time. 0:0"

Thistle on the ascendancy..........would like Warburton to explain how that puts us in good shape......or is demonstration of being 'more than (or is it now just highly) competitive'?

I think Thistle look more likely to score.