**** The Official Rangers vs Partick thistle Match Thread ****

RFCRobertson

22 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

I'd like to see Waghorn and Garner both play up top but we know Warburton won't change from a 4-3-3.

If a thing ain't broke, don't fix it! Well our 4-3-3 is definately broke and MW better fucking fix it and soon. Surely we have learned from Ally about waiting too long to turn the corner. I backed him for the first two years before realising that we were going nowhere in football terms. I won't make that mistake again and if things don't improve dastically then I will be calling for a change of manager. I will give until the end of the year.

its either going to be a draw or its a loss, wont be a win for us thats for damn sure. thistle love to whip balls into the box and our defenders can't defend for shit, midfield will be a slow as hell if niko plays (that guy is finished), barrie can't beat his man, waghorn will get dumped on the wing and miller will be up top by himself.

get barton back ASAP

10 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

its either going to be a draw or its a loss, wont be a win for us thats fo

r damn sure. thistle love to whip balls into the box and our defenders can't defend for shit, midfield will be a slow as hell if niko plays (that guy is finished), barrie can't beat his man, waghorn will get dumped on the wing and miller will be up top by himself.

get barton back ASAP

:power_of_anguish:

8 hours ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

its either going to be a draw or its a loss, wont be a win for us thats for damn sure. thistle love to whip balls into the box and our defenders can't defend for shit, midfield will be a slow as hell if niko plays (that guy is finished), barrie can't beat his man, waghorn will get dumped on the wing and miller will be up top by himself.

get barton back ASAP

Get a grip.

Would like to see a complete change from 4-3-3 but warbs wont change it. 

Wes 

Hodson  wilson  hill  wallace

Tav  halliday  holt

Moh  waghorn forrester 

Would like to see windass and crooks but they just seem to be out alot due to injuries. Would move tav up the pitch as hes a better attacker than a defender. 

19 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Surely we can beat Plastic Whistle at Ibrox.

We can, can't we?

Please god tell me we can beat them.....

You clearly need help.

No doubt you call Hearts- Farts and Motherwell- Murderwell. 

What age are you? 8? Fucking idiot

I said the Aberdeen game was a must win and we failed - albeit by a poor decision but regardless, we failed.

I really think Warburton needs to change the formation. Partick are bottom of the league but even so have a better goal difference than us. It's imperative that this game is put to bet early. 

I'd like to see Warburton try a 4-4-2. I know it won't happen but we can all but hope.

Fodderingham

Hodson             Wilson                  Hill                Wallace

Tavernier             Holt               Windass           Forrester

Waghorn              Garner       

All too often our wingers or wing backs are pushing runs forward, creating passes into the box and there is no-one in sight. I actually think on a couple of occasions against QOS there were no forwards to be seen - both at the edge of the 18yd box and the only player in a decent position was wee Holty which is how he got his goal. Playing two upfront should double our chances of finishing. Gotta be worth a shot, no?

I`d like to see:

Fod

Tavernier Wilson Hill Hodson

Crooks Halliday

Windass Kranjcar Forrester

Garner

I know Crooks hasn`t had much game time but think we need another holding midfielder in the team and Rossiter and Barton are out. Kranjcar, love him or loathe him, is by far and away the best passer of the ball in scottish football and the most intelligent with his vision. He`s not effective in a 3 man midfield as it puts too much defensive responsibility on him and he just can`t track back and defend anyway, he`s slow and looks lazy at times but I think we should just leave him up the pitch near Garner (or whoever the striker is) as Forrester and Windass have shown they`re prepared to put a shift in defensively.

14 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

If a thing ain't broke, don't fix it! Well our 4-3-3 is definately broke and MW better fucking fix it and soon. Surely we have learned from Ally about waiting too long to turn the corner. I backed him for the first two years before realising that we were going nowhere in football terms. I won't make that mistake again and if things don't improve dastically then I will be calling for a change of manager. I will give until the end of the year.

Mate, can't believe it took you that long. Watching us against Elgin and Forres mechanics told me everything about Super Allys unsutiability for the task that fell to him.

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Mate, can't believe it took you that long. Watching us against Elgin and Forres mechanics told me everything about Super Allys unsutiability for the task that fell to him.

First year I fell for the "no pre-season" excuse and when the next year started well it semed a realistic reason. I started to lose faith that year when he did not blood the youngsters, especially after the league was won. He was too concerned about an unbeaten league season than the future.

8 hours ago, Dazzler said:

This better be the weekend were we get our arse's in gear and put I a decent performance. 

I honestly think we are only short of confidence. A nice wee morale boosting win and we could/might put a run together.

Aberdeen was a decent performance and we should have came away with a win.  We didn't and weove on.  I agree that we are a little short of confidence but we can take positives from the fact we have some cracking players in the likes of windass,  forrester etc.  This is a slump in form,  when it comes good the results will start pouring in.  Everyone just needs to have a bit of belief in the management and the system.  

Heartbreaking that I'm dreading this game. Our team seem to have no inspiration whatsoever. We are there to take points off.

MW needs to get this right or his popularity with our support will plummet. 

My most negative post on RM about Rangers by far, but justified.

Points mean prizes Mark!!! 

36 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Aberdeen was a decent performance and we should have came away with a win.  We didn't and weove on.  I agree that we are a little short of confidence but we can take positives from the fact we have some cracking players in the likes of windass,  forrester etc.  This is a slump in form,  when it comes good the results will start pouring in.  Everyone just needs to have a bit of belief in the management and the system.  

You sound like BP9 talking about Ally.